Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manmohan Agarwal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Manmohan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old and on right side of the body ia swollen especially it is visible on neck, armpit & thighs. Its been 10 years now and I do not have any pain but now I feel my body is not balanced while walking. Kindly advise what this disease is & treatment.
I am 20 year old and I have backache from 11th class. Now I am in bsc 2nd year. I gi for x ray. Ultrasound and bone specialist but could not find any problem. And I want to tell that I was a football player then. So what could be the problem in my back. It rises when I do some physical work.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.