Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjushaYour feedback matters!
We had protected sex thrice in her menstrual cycle. She never suffers abdominal pain during bleeding. But this time she felt pain when it bleed. What's the reason?
Hello mam or sir, I have one child . i want to conceive one more baby but i could not make it . what should i do ?
I have mucus like vaginal discharge very frequently any time of the day. Sometime it is milky. Is it normal to occur according to the menstrual cycles or other body mechanisms or is it a disorder or dysfunction occurring. Please give me the answers in detail.
I am 20 years old and my mate is 19. We went through anal sex several times. But after the last time we went through, she missed her periods. She generally have regular periods. We are afraid that we are pregnant. Please help us.
I am 23 years old am not feeling good from few days due to stomach pain. Even am unable to do work continuously getting backpain. Frequently headache and menses cycle is not coming properly. Could you please provide me suggestions.
I am 20 years old. My last period was on 7th Jan. On 16th Jan, I was making out with my boyfriend. He did not penetrate me but he fingered me and also his precum fell on my vagina. I was worried that I might get pregnant so I took an ipill within 24 hours. Its been 2 weeks now. I have some light brown discharge from my vagina for the past 2 days. Is this normal?
I recently had a urine test and bacteria ,mucus was present in the report also it has some trace of urine what does it mean do in having uti, m 7 month pregnant?
I'm 36 yrs nd expecting my 2nd pregnancy of 10 weeks I felt pain in my lower abdomin specially lower part of left side .
I am 26 and married. We are ttc for past 2 years. I have pcos and did a hysteroscopy for removing septum on last Oct 2015. After 2 months we started iui and period was delayed but negative hpt. After 5 days of taking duphaston no period show up after 3 days then took an hpt it showed a very light positive. But bhcg turned negative. After 3 days my period showed up with heavy bleeding and cramps. Doc said it might be an early miscarriage. Next iui was also not successful. But period was on time and was taking utrogestan 200 per day. By March I took follisurge injection for 3 days and 7 follicles showed up and all the seven was ovulated on 13th day and on the same day iui was done again. Started utrogestan200 twice a day. No. Period showed up so took an hpt on 3rd April and a positive line showed up but not so dark. On 4th April the test showed dark positive line. Doc asked to continue utrogestan for next 30 days and metformin 500 an folic acid. My scan is on 19th April. My concern is that I don't have any kind of pregnancy symptoms. Just have the same normal life. Is that could be missed miscarriage? What are the symptoms of miscarriage on utrogestan. Please answer me I am really worried.
Hello, I am 24 married woman. Every month my periods becomes late by 3-5 days approximately. And even it happens to me after certain time period(can say 12-15 months), that periods become late by 10-15 days. My date for last period was 28 feb. I am still waiting for my period after that. I tested with pregency test kit and the result was negative. No vometting and other signs I can see in me. Is there any chances still that I m pregenent
My periods are coming from over 1 month. Continue bleeding but very less just a spot. I didn't even use pad. I am having PCOD and thyroid. I'm worried am I okay?
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
My wife is Pregnant. White liquid is automatic nikalta hai jiesh se weakness feel hot I hai please consult me.
Hi, I am not having periods on the right date this month. Till now I have never had irregular periods at all. First time this month. It is delayed by 12 days for today. I am having acne so taking treatment for that. I used T DESHIVE and vitamin c as medicine and other ointments. Nothing changed In my lifestyle. I am not married either. I am 24 years old.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is also worth note that the trophoblast cells usually connect the fertilized eggs to the uterus' walls and also form a part of the placenta. It is only when there is a tumor that this disease is diagnosed. There are many forms of gestational trophoblastic disease. Here they are:
- Complete hydatidiform moles
- Partial hydatidiform moles
- Invasive moles
- Placental-site trophoblastic tumors (PSTT)
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumors (ETT)
It is worth note that most of these diseases have different stages. The stage of how far the cancer has developed can be found out using the following techniques.
Testing for cancer:
- Chest X-ray: This is simply an X-ray of the chest.
- MRI: An MRI is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. It makes use of a form of magnet which transfers radio waves to a computer to find out what is going on within your body.
- CT scan: This is similar to an X-ray except that more detailed and larger pictures inside the body can be taken and the scan has a slightly different procedure. There are several ways to treat it depending on how far the cancer has spread into the body. Here they are:
- Surgery: Surgery is usually done while the mole is still non-cancerous. The chances of the mole becoming cancerous are increased by pregnancy. Therefore, it is crucial that you do not become pregnant until the surgery is complete.
- Chemotherapy: This is a less-ideal option but has to be taken if the mole has become cancerous.