Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjusha Goel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjusha GoelYour feedback matters!
Hi my periods are delayed by 10 days. I am taking meprate from last 3 days. Pls suggest some medicine for immediate periods.
I have pcos .and nd treatment done. .but last 2 month I didn't have period. But my bf fingered my vagina on March 5 th .March 5th is my period day but now it turns may 1, I didn't get my periods for last 2 months. Now a days my stomach become bloating. .and small pain occurred. .can't do anything like sitting or any thing. .what was the problem don't know...
Hello sir I just rubbed my penis over vagina for a few seconds and I cleared my precum before rubbing by a cloth will my gf get pregnant by this? I did’nt ejaculated inside or even near her but precum is what I am worried about .Please answer.
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
I have pcos problem. Does it cure by taking pills for an year? or else can I go for homeopathic medicine for permanent solution.
I am 25. Unmarried. Last month my periods lasted only for 4 days instead of 5. And this month. On my 1st day there is less bleeding and brownish red blood. The flow is not proper. I feel my periods will end on the 2nd day only. Why am I having shorter cycles? Am I infertile? Will I have a problem in conceiving in future? My life style is v healthy. I am active. Do not drink or smoke and I take fresh greens in my diet in some form everyday. But my periods are REGULAR. Pls help. I am scared.
I am married from almost two months. Now my wife want to conceive. Our age is almost same 35 yrs. Kindly tell Some tips so that our dream come true.
I am suffering from pcod. I have opted for homeopathy medicines ,its working well. Sometimes I have irregularity in my periods. I have lost hair and I have uneven skin tone. I am suffering from irregularity. Kindly help me to correct it.
I'm 27 years old and my blood group is o- therefore I would like to know that am I going to get any problem in conceiving a child or if else I conceive a child he/she will get any complications please suggest.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 5 days before. Her period date is 1-5 Feb. Today she had period. She is having pain in stomach. And a small bit of flesh type came out with blood. She had unwanted 72 on the same day. That is 5 days before. Is everything alright? Pls help me.
Hai I am female I suffering with pcod. My egg is not developing. It is 8 mm. I hav irregular periods. Wit tablets only I hav period. My weight is 72. My height 5.2. Is it possible to get present. With dis problem. Pls help me. I am 25 year old. Married 2012 Nov.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old bachelor and I have buttocks reduction problem. My buttocks has been reduce for 38 to 32 with in 2 years and now it hurts when I sit on flat surface and I have started put on 26 waist jeans and its also loose from my buttocks and my belly is increasing. I am unable to work out due to my busy schedule and I works in night shifts. My breasts also become saggy and getting fat over arm pit and upper arms. I ever take care of not to take junk or fast food and taking green tea instead of black tea and coffee continuously. Please provide me best resolution. I want to get my previous buttocks and breast size and that should be tight as before.
I am not having regular periods, Till previous month it was all regular but this month it was 15 days late and flow is also very less. What should I do?
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
1. Does my vagina smell unpleasant?
You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
2. What to do in case the feet stink?
You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
3. In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?
A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
4. What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?
Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
5. What if my legs are unshaved?
Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
6.What if my shaved hair looks ugly?
As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
7. What is the speculum?
It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
8. Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?
This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
9. Is my vaginal discharge normal?
Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
10. What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?
The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
11. What if I do not like birth control means?
There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
12. Can I ask about my sexual problems?
Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
13. Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?
Yes, they can but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
14. Can I discuss my relationship problems?
Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
15. If I am having forced sex, should I tell?
Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.