Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju YadavYour feedback matters!
I have bad body odor since 10 year. Smell like bad gas comes form every part of my body. Many time I drink internal cleaning medicines it help little but dramatically bad gas comes from my every part of body please help me.
Hi Dr. My full body itching and block patches in my back and pain body bady what is the problem what treatment will be taken.
Eyes do more than we give them credit for and require more care than what we actually give them mostly. It isn't very difficult to ensure that your eyes are healthy and taken care of.
Here are 7 ways to care for your eyes everyday.
1) Splash water - Always clean your eyes with cold (filtered) water, from time to time. The clean water washes the eyes and keeps them healthy and free of diseases.
2) Don’t look into the sun - Never look into the sunlight directly. In fact, avoid looking at any sort of light that is harsh on the eyes. Direct rays of any kind of bright light can have damaging effect on the retina.
3) Get eyes examined - Have regular eye exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure, if these health problems already exist in the family.
4) Do not smoke - People who smoke are more risk of having age-related eye problems.
5) Exercise your eyeballs - Roll the eyeballs up and down, and lift and right without moving your position. Repeat this exercise about 5 to 10 times. This helps relax the muscles in your eyes.
6) Distance eyes from screens - If you work on the computer, make sure there is enough distance between the screen and your eyes. Sit at least 22-28 inches away from the screen. The same applies while using smartphones and tablets. Do not view the screen from too close. Viewing the screen from too near as well as from too far; can increase the strain in your eyes.
7) Give them a break - People who work on the computer all day should ensure that they rest their eyes after regular intervals. Look in a long distance every few minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I'm an athlete, I run a lot, many friends says that it may harm my knee caps later. Is it true or just a rumour.
I have got cold from last five months I don't know it's allergy problem or not. But it didn't recover what should I do.
I have pain in my left knee when give it some load such as at the time of driving scooter. Please let me know the remady for this. Thanks in advance.
My weight is 57kgs My height is 6.2feet My age is 24 years How I got my weight according to my height, age.
I am 22 year old male, I am addicted to masturbation, does it cause any health problems, like tiredness, hair fall, aging, etc. If yes. What can I do? Can you suggest me diets to avoid such health problems.
Good day to you. I had a bad habit of over masturbation, and now there is a constant dull ache under the left side of my scrotum. Even if I stop the habit the pain is still there. Its an uncomfortable tightness/ache. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?
I have not been able to go to motion freely for the last 1 week. I took a couple of worms tablets (zeebee) and some constipation tablets for 2 days. They helped to clear a bit but my motion is still not as smooth as it used to be. Please help.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.