Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju WaliYour feedback matters!
She have a breast problem once in a month getting pain can't press, can't touch? What should she do to cure?
Actually after taking I-pill she had pregnancy test kit and in 1st test result was shown positive and in 2nd test result shown negative and again in 3rd time for confirmation I again took test so result had negative. So, finally I want to know that she will be pregnant or not?
I'm a 23 year old girl. I don't get my periods every month. Its so irregular means once in 3-6 months. Since the beginning. Consulted my gynecologist many time. But she said its bcz of my low hemoglobin level which is (7.7). What should I do.
A vitamin is an organic compound, which is required by the human body in appropriate amounts to ensure the proper and healthy functioning of the various body parts. These vitamins help you in being healthy and maintaining an optimum level of brain activity. The deficiency of the same can cause you to have various health issues and illnesses.
B Vitamins are of various subtypes, and they are collectively known as B-Complex Vitamins. These vitamins are medically proven to relieve stress and boost up your energy levels. They also fight depression, restrict brain ageing and help you to live a longer life. Here's how B vitamins help in keeping your brain healthy.
- Prevent mental decline: The three vitamin B types that help to avoid a mental decline are: B6, B12, and B9 (Folic Acid). Additionally, these 3 vitamins also prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Act as dopamine boosters: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter inside the brain that that boosts productivity, motivation and focus among human beings. This helps to ensure your mental well-being keep you mentally happy. B vitamins enhance your brain health by facilitating an increase in dopamine levels.
- Lets you avoid mental disorders: The lack of Vitamin B12 leads to certain mental disorders like- dementia, brain atrophy, brain shrinkage, depression, and schizophrenia. You can avoid this condition by taking Vitamin B12 supplements.
- Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind.
Sir male 36. I do not feel good while using condoms. Is there any other way for secure sex with other woman?
Dear doctor now I am 21 years old and my husband is 25 years old. Now I want to conceive. Last month we are tried but I could not conceive. Every month my menstrual cycle late for five days from the last date. But this month its late about 8-9 days. Please can you give me any suggestion for conceiving this month with a baby boy. Please.
Can I take abortion pills without consulting a doctor? As I can not continue with my 1 month pregnancy because I have 9 month old twins. What is the procedure to take abortion pills?
Turmeric is a plant of the ginger family that is often used in Indian cuisines. This plant has a long history of medicinal use, and it’s most studied active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral activity.
Historically, turmeric has been used to treat pain , stomach and liver ailments , many skin conditions like sores, eczema and skin rashes.
Excess inflammation is always present in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (the suffix "itis" denotes inflammation in the thyroid gland .It is most common cause of Hypothyroidism). Turmeric can be helpful in reducing whole body inflammation
Studies of the effect of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric on the thyroid gland and autoimmunity have showed encouraging results.
Curcumin showed tumor inhibiting activity in thyroid cancer.
Curcumin was protective against the genetic damage and side effects induced by radioactive iodine that is sometimes used to treat Graves’ disease (hyperthyroidism)
Curcumin has anti-inflammatory benefits that can be helpful in down-regulating autoimmune conditions
While curcumin can also boost glutathione (an antioxidant that's often depleted in Hashimoto's)
Use of turmeric helped in reducing pain , increase in energy , improvement in mood and an improvement in thyroid antibodies
Daily intake of curcumin in a typical Indian diet may be anti-inflammatory, however, curcumin is cleared from the body within one hour or so
Combining curcumin with piperine, (found in pepper), extends the life of curcumin in the body, helping it to stick around longer.
I also made Turmeric Tea (recipe below) twice per day
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of ginger
pinch of pepper
pinch of cinnamon
juice of one lemon
sweetener to taste (Stevia is Dr.Tanvi’s top recommendations)
1 cup of hot water
Directions: Put all ingredients in cup of your choice, top of with boiling water and mix!
Thank you for Reading it. I hope it will be helpful to you.
I am 25 years old guy married two months ago my wife she feels sick constipated she farts a lot she took medicine for fever it got fyn but after two days she feel again fever 99 body warm we r thinking it can b pregnancy coz sometimes I see her breast got swollen pls suggest.
Hello, My cousin is suffering from vaginal discharge and because of that she's loosing her weight too. Could you please tell some solutions for this.
After having unprotected sex and taking a ipill within 24hrs of it, and if there is no bleeding even after 5 days of taking the pill. Does it mean that the girl has conceived?
Hello doc I am 20 year old girl and I have irregular period of 2 or 3 days. And I also have polycystic in overy because of that I have a facial hair and know that hair is underontrol by taking proper medicine and diet.
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am pregnant of 8 months dexadran 4 mg injection has been prescribed by my doctor I want to know the reason for which it has been prescribed.
Warning for smart phone users: Don't bend your neck beyond 20 sec continuously, otherwise need to face serious problems.
Prevention: The pain can be avoided when mobile users correct their holding position to their eye level, so as to decrease bending over on to mobile.
Green tea is an antioxidant and helps in
Metabolism. If your main goal is to lose weight, then the best way is to drink it regularly.
It is important to know that green tea alone will not help in weight loss alone. You have to combine other weight loss techniques like proper dieting and exercising. Green tea is yet effective for losing weight, but its process is very slow. Daily consumption should be 4 cups on an average.
Irritability, insomnia, heart palpitations, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and loss of appetite.