Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju WaliYour feedback matters!
Hiii, im 17 years, im going through periods so it possible to take I PILL DAILY tab to avoid unwanted pregnancy, if yes then please suggest me how to consume it. please reply soon, how to take tablets n when? please say the description of taking it.
I have irregular periods. Sometimes I also miss my dates. How to know the ovulation date? How to know the symptoms? I want to conceive now.
Sex with my husband he ejaculated inside my vagina the next day I took the pill the following single dose day after 19 hours, it did effect?
I am 22 year old female and my periods were irregular is there any problem what should I do? give me some solution.
I am having normal sex with my wife from past 1 year without protection still we are not able to have a baby nor she is pregnant.
Now a days d&c is must to get pregnant? My periods are regular 28 to 32. My age is 26. Weight 59 kg. My husband sperm count also good. Trying for baby 18 months now I took 6 clomid siphene with progynova 5 months, ccq 1 with meprate. My doctor suggest d&c, laparoscopy is next step. But my reports are good. Why d and c?
Suffering from pcos. Periods were always on time. One day due period. Very dry cervical mucus and sometimes watery but dries up soon. Am I pregnant?
I am 21 years old male .once I met sexually with my girl friend she is 19 years old .now she did not get the periods so we are afraid about the pregnancy .if she get pregnancy how can we avoid the pregnancy sir .help me sir.
Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest
I am 23 years old. I am suferring pcod problem my family said its difficult to conceive and I am recently married. Is there no cure for this disease.
Hi I am 30. I have regular 28 days cycle. I had periods on 28th March last month. Now I am expecting my period on 24th april had intercourse yesterday. Will I be pregnant now or if I get my periods this month. Is it sure that I am not pregnant and will not be pregnant. Please help.
I have sex with my gf without any protections but I squirt the sperm outside her vagina. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
My wife is pregnant of 4 months can we do sex in this situation is their any harm to baby and my wife.Please tell.
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
- women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
References: journal of american academy
Hi doctor I am Suffering from unexplained infertility since 5 years. And put on weight also. Please help me out Thank you.
She had a period on Oct 7 & last menstrual on 13th Nov n she too med primolut -n now till date her period is not started n wat is d reason behind her?
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.