Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Submit a review for Dr. Manju SainiYour feedback matters!
My body is very thin and not so strong as well as my agers. So what can I do for my body to growth it fast?
My name is prakash kumar. Age 24. Male weight is 50 kg. Height is above 5 ft and below 6 ft. Mere hath pair me hamesa jhanjhanahat rahti hai or kabhi kabhi numbness sa fell hota hai. Maine apana blood suger or urine suger or hba1c kai bar check karwaya hai mera fasting suger 80; 84 aur 90 aaya hai jabki khana khane ke bad 100.102;124 aaya hai. Mera hba1c 5.8 aaya hai kya mai diabtic hu. Yadi nahi to hba1c kam karne ke upaye batay. Jhanjhanaat ka kya karan hai. Isake alawa maine urine test bhi karwaya hai. Urin me ek bar albumin ++ aaya tha. Fir doctor ne mujhe norflox 400 tablet khane ke liye kaha. Bad me check karane par nil aaya hai. Jabki mera all kidney function normal hai. Maine kuchh din pahle bahut hand practic ki thi. Lekin ab nahi karta hua. Isase koi problem to nahi hogi.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
I am 18 years old. With hight 5.6 but weight only 46kg so I am concerned about my health. So what should I do?
I am 44 year old male and find head ache in the eye and related in depth area within head and some times I feel my vision black.
I am loosing weight I have cut down 2 kgs in 11 days My weight is now 110 and age is 19 please tell me a fat burner?
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from migraine .every year I checked from doctor and take medicine then I feel better but after 6-7 months it start again every year. What I do?
I am male 47 years old suffering from obesity with over weight. My weight is 97. I am using shudh guggule, garcinia, triphala. My body is strong (not loose). Suggest medicine.
Hi I am 38 yrs old lady, gaining weight continuously and having high blood pressure in right hand 170/110 and normal 130/70 in left hand. Swelling in face. Please guide.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
I want to know about my weight to hight ratio is it okay or I have to loose some weight. For that what I have to do?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.