Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Mittal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju MittalYour feedback matters!
Last month I had sex with my gf and after two weeks she got her periods .I too checked with tester it was negative. This month she has not received her periods and the date of periods had over. Does she can become pregnant?
8 days past I had sex with my girlfriend and today 20 Jan is date of her cycle which has not occurred. What could be the reason? Is she pregnant?
Hi I had a miscarriage on 16 march can we do unprotected sex and plan for a baby now or nt? Is it safe?
The problem with my wife's vagina is odour. After foreplay some liquid comes out which smell very bad. Could you please tell me what is that and how to treat and what kind of infection is that? these days my penis is also smell like my wife's vagina. On my penis's glance something like a white past use to appear and it smell very bad. Please help. And these days my penis doesn't erect properly like before. I want my penis to be very strong and hard. But it is soft, I am worried about these things, please help me. Waiting for your response impatiently.
I am a 30 year old woman. I am having rashes itching and burning around vaginal area from last 10 days please advise.
Lybrate is very helpful portal. Thanks to each and every doctors who made this portal so helpful. I had vaginal exposure with a call girl last month. After 01 day I got mild fever. I got my blood tested. It was malaria. I took medicine for 3 days. But fever not gone bt malaria negative. I took paracetamol next day evng. After that I have two fever blisters on my lips. (It is common for me to appear such 1-2 blisters after fever). But these blisters increased between my lower lip and chin and one on left cheek (when blister appear on left cheek, firstly it looks like if mosquito has bitten there). They may be 6, 7 or 8 in count. There was no pain and no puss in them. after that I took no medicine and they disappear on their own in 1 week. I am fearful that it may be oral herpes. Pls help whether it is herpes or not. If herpes, may I able to marry or not. Is herpes spread by shaking hands with friends as it is very contagious.
Hi I'm 38 weeks 2 days pregnant now. I hve false labour pain nd Dr. gve me lmp date at 30th sept .so I hve doubt that wen il get delivered before 1 week or else before 2 days of Lmp date. Plzz suggest me.
Hello I'm having a Bartholin Cyst for 6 time now and I'm on period will antibiotics help can anyone suggest me some good antibiotics because I don’t want to visit doctor I already did two cyst surgery but it comes out again please help it’s big like a golf ball can’t sleep sit or walk.
Hello doctors, meri wife august month me pregnancy confirm hua, hum log tablet kit se ovarsan kiye, uske bad se unke period date change ho gaye or every month 4 days late me ho raha hai. Lekin marraige se pehele har month before date se hota tha. Avi hum log child ki planing kar rahe hain. Lekin unka period ka late se dono ko dar lag raha hai. Suggest please Date ka 4/5 din bat me hota hai to pregance kiliya ku6 problem hoga kiya? Hamara shaadi july 2016 me hua tha or august me he hum log conform hoke kit use karke oversan kiyathe.
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.