Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju MittalYour feedback matters!
For unprotected sex I used I -pill one time but I have a 2 year breast feeding baby. If it is safe for my baby. I want to used regular medicine over the month for safe sex please suggest the name of that kind of medicine.
Earlier I asked how can I avoid pregnancy without using condoms and tablets. A doctor replied avoid intercourse during ovulation period. So please let me know When is an ovulation period. To avoid intercourse and pregnancy.
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
Hi. M trying to conceive. Today 13th day cycle my follicle size is rt ovary 1.8×1.5 and left follicle is 2.6×2.1, 1.8×1.6 and ET is 0.7. Before I have taken clomid 100mg. So is it possible to conceive and tel what should I do. Any instruction please help me (11th day I took inj HCG also)
just want to ask my wife is pregnant and she is running 4th month. Now she is feeling daily vomiting and leg pains/stretches muscles/back bone pain at night time. We showed to doctor before and medicines were given for vomiting. Is it normal during this stage and if not then what all has to be done for her. Please tell me.
My periods is not coming and there is loss of appetite, pain at the right side of stomach and bleeding through my anal ,feeling week.
DAY/RIGHT OVARY /LEFT OVARY 10th/13mm×12mm/Multiple small follicles 12th /13mm×12mm/Multiple small follicles 16th /13mm× 12mm /Multiple small follicles 19th / 13mm ×12mm /Multiple small follicles ENDOMETRIUM 5mm-7mm POD Clear These reports good /bad sign please suggest me.
I am 15 weeks pregnant, from 7th week onwards have high nausea. I took Doxinate OD for 1 month but there was no relief. Over last 10 days I have started taking Emset 4 OD, but there is no relief still. I have the vomiting sensation throughout the day and vomit about 2-3 times daily. Is there any other medicine that I can try to control this and for how long I will have this nausea continue.
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Need urgent help Dr. Can you advise me my period date 2 and at my home on date 3 katha caution and I am going to temple at 8th date for 15 days so can I take a medicine as per follow? If take medicine date on 2nd for delay period till katha finish I mean 3 date night then after date 4th I take medicine for mc period if I take then please provide me medicine for postponed and prepone period medicine name also advice me which medicine which time I can take please help me on this matter.?
What protection should be taken for first time sex. What preventive measure should be taken for avoiding unwanted pregnancy.
I am 51 years old female. Details of my Histopathology Report is as below. Specimen: D & C SPECIMEN GROSS SPECIMEN: FEW TINY FRAGMENTS TOGETHER MEASURING 0.8 CM MICROSCOPY- SHOWS SECTION FROM ENDOMETRIAL TISSUE WITH ARCHITECTURAL ALTERATIONS IN GLANDS OF VARIOUS SIZES PRODUCING IRREGULARITY IN GLAND SHAPE WITH CYSTIC CHANGES. THE EPITHELIAL GROWTH PATTERN AND CYTOLOGY ARE SIMILAR TO PROLIFERATIVE ENDOMETRIUM. THE STORMA BETWEEN GLANDS IS MILDLY INCREASED. IMPRESSION: CONSISTENT WITH CYSTIC HYPERPLASIA ENDOMETRIUM. Doctor can you please advice me detail regarding above report. Also advice me the medicines to be taken.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in a hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavities.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers at Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.