Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju MittalYour feedback matters!
I am married and have a child of 12 years however the sex in my life is insignificant not due to my side. My wife works abroad from past 7 years and she claims she does not like sex. When do I take it as a mental issue and tell her to consult a doctor or just leave her and continue with my life. Please advice
Am 40 days pregnant am using unwanted kit for abortion bleeding started from yesterday evening pregnancy is gone or not can I use remaining remain two pills or not please solve my problem.
My periods always regular in 31 days cycle. Last month 15 days late then periods came. This month, at my 28 th day I got some bleedingwith few clots. But it stopped few minutes. Today is my 30 day. May I get chance to conceive. I am having 6.5 year girl baby. We are planning for 2 nd baby.
I am 26 years old married. I have PCOS for last 7 th months. Now I am trying for pregnancy. My doc suggest me, to take Good ova from 3rd day of my period. And also suggest me to take duphaston 10 mg from 16 day of my period. I just want to know that is good ova tablet really effective for pregnancy? And duphaston mg is safe for my pregnancy?
Hi, I am 38 years old female, my periods are very regular but I have constipation and gas problem from 10th day on wards from the start date of my periods, kindly suggest something.
Sir, I got married 4 months back, I love child soo much, I am doing sex daily with my partner, but no symptoms of pregnancy yet, please suggest us any tips and medications to get early pregnancy. Thank you sir.
My married friend has multiple fibroids doctor adviced for operation will she be able to conceive once she is fine and will the fibroids grow again ?
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
I took I pill twice in a week. One week later I got bleed. Is there any chance of pregnancy? When will my nxt period come? I took the I pill within 24 hrs. I had my sex on 2nd day and 8th of my period end. Plzz reply asap.
I am experiencing pain in my nipples of my breasts from last 2 days. I used to suffer from this pain in my childhood too when I was 13-14 years. What can be the reason behind this?
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.