Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Khemani
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KhemaniYour feedback matters!
Experience with the Doctor was fine. Experience with Lybrate was terrible. Your platform gave me an appointment for Dr's home clinic while at that time she sits in the hospital and in fact does NOT see patients at home. Wrong information given through your website.
I am 22 years old. Me and my gf had sex 18th day of her period. I use condom and she took ipill after half an hour. someday ago she had pain in her lower abdomen and today she had in her navel area. There is any sign of pregnancy. Or chance of pregnancy? Her period date is 28th aug.
I am having pcos for last 7 years conceived in 2012 with the help of medicine suffers miscarriage after three months of pregnancy since then unable to conceived now Dr. conducts hsg test that shows total fallopian tube blockages .my doctor advices laparoscopic surgery for it .i wanted to know is surgery is only solution or any other treatment is available for fallopian tube blockage? Pls help as earliest.
Arnica alone will change your life! It is a fabulous homeopathic remedy for physical trauma (from accidents to childbirth), shock, bruising, exhaustion, jet lag and much more.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.
Have a great week
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"