Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KhemaniYour feedback matters!
Today on 1 Aug My periods date is 1st august. And we are planning for a baby Today afternoon I saw some Brown discharge This is a implementation bleeding or sign of menstruation.
Pregnancy of 6 months old patient is suffering from abdominal pain from last 10 days and nausea vomiting today. Is hyocimax plus is safe or any other medication.
Turmeric is a plant of the ginger family that is often used in Indian cuisines. This plant has a long history of medicinal use, and it’s most studied active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral activity.
Historically, turmeric has been used to treat pain , stomach and liver ailments , many skin conditions like sores, eczema and skin rashes.
Excess inflammation is always present in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (the suffix "itis" denotes inflammation in the thyroid gland .It is most common cause of Hypothyroidism). Turmeric can be helpful in reducing whole body inflammation
Studies of the effect of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric on the thyroid gland and autoimmunity have showed encouraging results.
Curcumin showed tumor inhibiting activity in thyroid cancer.
Curcumin was protective against the genetic damage and side effects induced by radioactive iodine that is sometimes used to treat Graves’ disease (hyperthyroidism)
Curcumin has anti-inflammatory benefits that can be helpful in down-regulating autoimmune conditions
While curcumin can also boost glutathione (an antioxidant that's often depleted in Hashimoto's)
Use of turmeric helped in reducing pain , increase in energy , improvement in mood and an improvement in thyroid antibodies
Daily intake of curcumin in a typical Indian diet may be anti-inflammatory, however, curcumin is cleared from the body within one hour or so
Combining curcumin with piperine, (found in pepper), extends the life of curcumin in the body, helping it to stick around longer.
I also made Turmeric Tea (recipe below) twice per day
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of ginger
pinch of pepper
pinch of cinnamon
juice of one lemon
sweetener to taste (Stevia is Dr.Tanvi’s top recommendations)
1 cup of hot water
Directions: Put all ingredients in cup of your choice, top of with boiling water and mix!
Thank you for Reading it. I hope it will be helpful to you.
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
I am suffering from stomach ache since few days, It's been 2 months I have missed my periods also the urine test goes negative every time I am not sure what to do next.
How safe is unprotected sex during certain periods of the month, like first few days after MC ends, a week after, two weeks, three weeks. Apart from condoms (which are certainly the safest option), what temporary measures can be taken to avoid pregnancy. Also, how accurate pregnancy test kits can be.
She is pregnant since 7 months. Suddenly she started crying. The was having a great pain and there was a blood flowing. What to do.
I just give birth to a baby girl on 11/07/2016. Now I am facing a problem that I got my nipples injured and got blood and it pains a lot while my baby feed and what ever cloths I wear get stick with my nipple and hurt a lot when I remove it and I also suffering from gath (hindi word) on breast.
As I am unmarried age approx 28 years I had sex sometimes with/without condoms but last 3-4 days I have itching in my vagina every time please suggest me what should I do for that.
I am the age of 21 I have had sex first time while emitting there is lot of bleeding in private part from last four days there is continuous bleeding in the morning time while toilet. is this is normal ?
Hi doctor I am pregnant but I am severely suffering from stomach ache and left side of abdomen to backside and I am unable to walk, sit. Please give me response I am waiting its urgent.
Hi, my fiancee didn't get her chums yet it's going to be almost 3 months now and we have taken a preg test which was negative, please advise as I'm scared that she may be pregnant.
I am a nephrotic syndrome patient for the past 17 years. I am 26 now. Can I take growth harmone injections now?
Dear all Doctors , Please advice me on following question. 1. My wife is pregnant since 3 month and still blooding I consulted a Doctor regarding this problem she given some medicine but still its not stopping what should I do right now 2. When I suffered from cold (sardi, jukam ) cough not coming out from my nose It should be come out after three four days and generally while spitting its coming out what is the reason 3.How I can Grow up a child height what supplement should provide to child so his height can grow up up to 6 feet after 18 age.
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.