Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KeshariYour feedback matters!
I have severe itching in my scalp and hair loss too since two years that my scalp became patchy with very scanty hair. I am trying all kinds of oil and treatments. Now my hair is showing some sign of growth but still the itching has not stopped. Please help.
Hi Doctors, My hairs are getting grey and almost 25% of my hair is grey now. I'm just 25 years old and I have dandruff also. Can I use any dyes or black henna which is available in the market. Do they have side effects? Or shall I just leave as it is without dyeing. Also suggest if there is any dye which is 100% safe and good to use. Thank you.
I am 19 years old, I have dark circles around my eyes, I sleep well but dark circles aren't going. What should I do?
I have a skin problem in my hips and ears and its spreading to mu face now, I am so much tensed, when I take medicine its stops but after leaving medicine its again come, what should I do,
I have a hair loss problem from 2 months. I am not using any hair oil nor any shampoo. How can I control them. I avoid rubbing oil for 3 years because of pimples on my face. I used to wash my hairs with a soap. How can I control my hair fall.
I am 20 years old boy. I am facing hair losing problem, every day i am loosing a huge no. of hairs. Please advise.
Hi sir. I am suffering from beard hairfall rapidly. I think a have pituitary gland tumor. And also suffering fron epididymis pain insight side. Please help me.
Hello mam I am getting dark spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading. How do I stop by spreading spots like freckles.
Lybrate | Dr. K Gopala krishna speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have blackheads on my buttock and thigh region it kinda looks ugly what should I do to treat it it leave ugly black spots. What should I do? How should I treat it? Is there any treatment or home remedy?
I'm fed up of hairfall I'm loosing lots of hair & tried everything please help me with the problem. What am I supposed to do?
I have been facing issues with my skin for almost a decade now, seeing numerous skin specialist has been of no use I have acne since the last 10-12 years I have hair boils in my armpit I am frustrated.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.