Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Kaushik
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KaushikYour feedback matters!
I visited my dentist for straightening of my 26 years old sister' front teeth. He advised me for pre molar teeth extraction and told that it may take 2 years in complete treatment. Before that he is going to start pyorrhea treatment. I want to know has my dentist advised me right? how pyorrhea is treated? is this a surgical treatment? how much it costs? is teeth extraction 100 % safe or there is any risk? will after teeth extraction my sister smile/eat like normal?
Hi, I'm 21 and facing a lot of ulcer problems. On my tongue as well as mouth. I know they are anxiety related and also stomach constipation problems. What can i do to remove them from the root? These ulcers tend to become very big and stay for two to three weeks. They are painful.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.