Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Manju JunejaYour feedback matters!
I have red spots kind of thing on my body. It get more red during workout. What should I do to cure this?
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from low bone density and heavy weight. Can you please give suggestion.
I have oily skin and also have few black heads on my face. My facial skin easily gets oily and sticky after a face wash also. Please recommend a good soap which helps me get spots, pimples and oil clear skin. What about CLARISSA soap?
I have thyroid. I m using 37 dose a day (1 day 25 mg and 2 day 50 mg) before 10 months I had cesarean. That time my thyroid was normal. Should I check again? Is homeopathic is better than alopathic?
Hello. Sir meri age 17 year hai meri health achchi nahi hai to kya mai endura mass weight gainer le sakta hu. Iska koi side effect to nahi hoga ya iske alawa kuch aur lu. Aap batae.
I am 30 year old boy & my face becoming very dark day by day. I am working in marketing field so can not use sunscreen because of oily face & need to wash face constantly. Please suggest to reduce damage on my face.
Not tonight hunny, I have a headache.
Here's a list of 15 herbs that might help you with your headache.
1. All spice: This spice is an analgesic, which means it has a numbing effect on the nerves and gives relief from pains such as headaches and sinus problems. It is also a relaxant, and has a calming effect on the body and mind.
2. Borage: Borage is known for its soothing properties and it helps the body cope with stress and nervous tension. This is perfect for tension headache problems.
3. Catnip: This herb is a wonderful sedative and helps relax your body and relieve stress. Even better, it is safe for children. It will help as a pain reliever for your headaches and can even work for migraines, though you will need to take a strong infusion in order to fully relieve a migraine.
4. Chamomile: Chamomile is a wonderful remedy for stress, nerves, and anxiety. This one is also safe for children. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, helping with certain types of headaches.
5. Feverfew: This herb is a famous remedy for migraines and headaches. It also has a calming effect and helps reduce stress. However, it is most famous for reducing the amount of migraines a sufferer has. If you often get bad headaches or migraines, this herb is best used as a preventative. Take it every day, either eat the leaves raw, in a salad, in a piece of bread, in your tea, in tincture form, etc. You will get less migraines by taking feverfew daily.
6. Horseradish: This herb/root is a wonderful nasal and sinus decongestant, for those that suffer from sinus headaches. The raw leaves are supposedly an analgesic, and if you press the leaves on your forehead, they help numb headache pain. In addition, if you have a sinus headache, take some juice or sauce made with horseradish and watch the sinus problems vanish. I find that just chopping the horseradish helps drip out the clogged sinuses and brings relief.
7. Lavender: Lavender’s scent promotes relaxation. It eases anxiety and increases calmness, which means that lavender is a big help for stress-related headaches. I find massaging lavender essential oil on my forehead helps my headaches, and sometimes just smelling the essential oil is enough to make my headache ease up.
8. Lemon balm: This herb is good for tension and anxiety-type headaches. It promotes a calming and relaxing feeling and is a mild sedative as well, if you are like me and you need to sleep off some of the bigger headaches.
9. Lemon verbena: Lemon verbena is also a calming herb, excellent for relaxing and aiding nerves and anxiety. It is also full of vitamin c, which is helpful for bad headaches.
10. Passion flower: Passionflower is a wonderful sedative and helps those that suffer from nervousness or anxiety. It gives a calming effect and is also a mild pain reliever.
11. Rosemary: This herb is a stimulant to the nerves and also improves circulation. For this reason, it is a good tactic for some headache-types, like cluster headaches. It reminds me of the remedy where you put your feet in as hot of water as you can handle. You do this to help improve your blood circulation, because the blood rushes to your feet, giving you instant headache relief. A rosemary tea/infusion would be excellent in combination with this tactic to help improve circulation and relieve these types of headaches.
12. Sage: This common culinary herb is wonderful for a few specific types of headaches. It is good for cluster-type headaches, where you need to keep the blood circulating (making it a great combination with rosemary). It is also good for headaches from eating too heavy of meals (stimulates digestion). It is also good for hormonally caused headaches, especially those from menopause (it also helps with hot flashes). In large doses, it is also great for tension and nerve-related headaches.
13. Skullcap: This herb is a relaxing nerve and has antispasmodic properties. It is an excellent remedy for anxiety/stress/tension headaches and is a mild sedative as well.
14. Valerian: Valerian is a strong sedative and also a strong pain-reliever. It helps heal the nervous system and is also an excellent remedy for stress and anxiety. I always include valerian in my teas or as a tincture for my headaches. I find that it is more of a pain reliever than tylenol-type pills, without the negative side effects. I love that it helps me sleep off my headaches as well.
15. Vervain: This herb has a restorative effect on the nervous system. It is wonderful for stress and tension headaches for this reason. It also has pain-relieving qualities.