Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc. I got some white fluid sometimes. Is that normal or some problem. Also want to understand why it happens. Does it cause any infection? Please suggest some alternative if it is a problem.
Hi, Few days back my wife's H. S.G. (X Ray) report shows bilateral tube blockage. She is also suffering with cyst on both side. Can this blockage thing is treatable and if yes what are the ways by which this can be treat.
We had an intercourse on 13th Feb followed by regular periods from 8th March. Now I am 7days late for my period. Can I be pregnant by any chance?
If you have missed your period for two months then you have unprotected sex and eat emergency contraception after 7 hours then 6 days later bleed for 8 days like normal period. What are your chances of becoming pregnant?
I have been trying to conceive my 2nd baby for about 5 months now but. Had gone to the gynecology for a check up also and everything seems to be ok. She also got some tests done and its all normal. Even when we intercourse when i'm ovulating I have not conceived. Does it usually take time? is it normal? Cause I had conceived my 1st baby within a month. I'm really worried.
My period are disturbed since few months sum time it use to come earlier 3 or 4 days before and sum time it use to be late like 5 or 10 days late before I use to get healthy periods bt first time my period or not coming in a proper way in this month I got my periods 10 days late and only like drop for 4 is it an issue health issue please reply.
My wife is 8th month pregnant. She also eat calcium, folic acid, vitamin, iron tablets. So she can eat mother horlicks? Because mother horlicks have same contain.
Hello Doctor, I'm a 28 years old and I'm planning for Baby and this month period has been started on 6th of aug and stopped on 8th of aug, please suggest me when should I have a sex till how many days and tell me should we have sex daily or alternate days for baby, tell me clearly exact date to till date. Please help me out your answer will be help me so much. Thank you waiting for your earliest reply.
Please help me to get my period immediately within 2 days I have function I enjoy freely. My age is 21 years old I m married but now a days I do not have sex. N my last date is 21 Dec actually exactly yaad nai coz kbi b fix nai raheti.
I have a sensitive nipple. What should I do to breast feed my child without any problem? I am already in my 9th month.
I have try for baby but after 4 days I got early period for 5 days it was light so I am confused whether I am pregnant or not.
I am 36 old unmarried girl with diabetic. Mujhe ye janana hai ki after marriage mujhe pregnancy me kya kya problems a sakti hai.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
My last menstruation cycle was from 1-3 Sep and next from 24-26 Sep. Why it is too early this time? What may be the reasons behind this?
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
There are two types of abortion, namely medical and surgical. In case of medical abortion, pills are taken to terminate the pregnancy; whereas, surgical abortion is done if the pregnancy has reached an advanced stage when pills are ineffective. While generally there are no health risks or negative effects of abortion on fertility, there are rare cases of complications, which can give rise to severe symptoms post abortion. Following is the information you need to know about abortion and its effects on fertility:
When to seek medical assistance:
It is advisable to seek medical help if you have the following symptoms post abortion:
- Persistent pain in the lower abdomen, which lingers even after taking medication
- Excessive bleeding
- A high temperature
Possible effects of surgical abortion on fertility:
- Infection after abortion: Infections post abortion like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), if left untreated for long can spread and harm your reproductive organs, thereby impacting your fertility. It can cause complications like infertility or ectopic pregnancy.
- Damage to the cervix during abortion: Damage to the cervix during an abortion can cause cervical incompetence and consequently increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Damage to the womb during abortion: There are chances of damage of the womb (uterus) during abortion, resulting in scarring, which can cause fertility issues if not corrected. This is more likely in case you had multiple abortions.
Apart from the above mentioned complications there are a number of other complications, which can happen due to abortion, preterm birth, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy and low birth rate, etc. Further, infertility can also be a possible side effect of abortion pills, which happens due to scarring of the uterus during the procedure of forcible elimination of the fetus. In all such cases it is advisable to schedule regular check up with your gynaecologist.