Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju JainYour feedback matters!
She is pregnant 9 weeks ago, now she is suffering dry cough from 4days. What medicine she take? Is it harm to new born baby?
Dear Sir/madam, By doing oral sex (licking vagina) can I give satisfaction to my wife? Because she likes only this.
I have slept with my gf. Next morning I see a blood mark on my underwear while bathing. At night light was off. My part easily enter into her. Now please tell me that it was her first or not.
Hi, I am a 23 years old girl, my problem is during my menstruation cycle I fart a lot but in other days everything is fine. Why do this happen and how can I get rid of this?
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I had an unprotected sex on 21/3/17 at around 2 pm to avoid pregnancy I ate few pieces of papaya in the evening.In the night when I went to the toilet I started bleeding does that mean I terminated the pregnancy or am I still at the chance of pregnancy? Please help.
I am too much frustrated with my vaginal smell. Can't stand it. after washing so repeatedly also, it is not going, tried all washes coming in market for it but no use. Also, I face pain in developing relation with my husband. Its been 2 years but still pain is there and there was no bleeding on our first intercourse?
If you do not mind can I text in hindi. Actually meri sister ki age 26 years hai. Ek saal ho gaye shaadi ko abhi koi baby nahi hua. Shadi se pahle usko shortness of breath, abdomen pain, ribs ke neeche pain, yawn lene per pain hota tha, to maine MD ko dikhaya ultrasound me ascitic fluid aaya, fir stomach se injection se thoda pani nikala gaya checkup ke liye fir report aai. Aur medicine chali 3 months yah usse upar jaisa docter ne kaha tha. But kabhi kabhi medicine missd ho jati thi. But course complete hone per sab medicine band ho gai. But abhi bhi usko ribs me pain, yawn me pain rahta hai, 3 se 4 ultrasound karaya kuch nahi aaya, fir whole abdomen ct scan karaya with contrast kuch nahi aaya. But pain ki problem hamesha rahti hai. Sab jagah dikhaya but kuch report me aa hi nhi raha hai. Aur ek saal shaadi ko ho gaye but pregnant bhi nahi ho pa rahi hai. Kuch samajh me nhi aa raha hai kya kare? Ascitic hua ho to pregnant na hone ki problem hoti hai kya? Please help me bahut paresaan ho.
Hello doctor. ESTRANON is a type of contraceptive ? So is it possible that one may conceive while on these tablets by having unprotected intercourse.
I am 40 years old. I hv abnormal bleeding. My ultrasound report shows'an intramural fibroid in anterior wall measuring 2.9×2.1. Cms. Multiple nabothian cyst in cervix larger measuring 1.4 cms Thyroid hormone value is 5.91 Dr. says Fr surgery. Can I b treated wid mdcn. Or shd I get surgery done. please suggest.
We had 3 miscarriages, after 6 years in one of the 3D ultrasound get to know that I have subseptate (dent of 6.3 mm towards cervix) and accurate uterus. My query: Is this 100% reason for all 3 miscarriages because all other blood (basic & advanced) reports are normal by god grace.
I have weak musscles,had an attack of facial paralysis 10-15 years ago,now I am 70,a male taking ashwa sheelajeet of Patanjali and Chandraprabhavati daily still when I speak some effect of face right side yet tiltes.Kindly suggest remedy.Thanks
Dear Doctor, I had a miscarriage 20 days before I was 6 week pregnant. And from last 6 days there is a brown discharge. I had unprotected sex a week ago. Brown discharge started after having sex. I want to ask will there b any chance of pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex last month (9th September) and took the I pill within 24 hours. I got my period on time i.e. On September, 15th even after consuming pill but the cycle was shorter than the usual. This month my periods were due on 16/17 and I am 8 days late. I even took the home pregnancy test which was negative. Is it too early? Do I need to repeat the test again? Or is it due to pill. I am also facing mild headache occasionally. Kindly explain in detail. Thank you.
Female infertility is considered as the inability of conceiving. As per WHO it is described as the inability to be pregnant, maintain and carry forward a pregnancy to its full term. It is often of two types:
- Primary Infertility: This is the inability to give birth to a baby either due to the inability to become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy, which includes stillborn and miscarriage.
- Secondary Infertility: This refers to the inability to give birth when there is already a live birth or the woman was pregnant.
The causes of infertility can vary from being acquired or genetic. However, following factors are largely responsible for infertility:
- Genetic: Some genes can lead to mutation leading to infertility like, in case of BMP15 gene there is a hypergonadotrophic ovarian failure which causes infertility.
- Acquired: This is caused by factors like age, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, obesity, body weight, eating disorders, diseases like diabetes, thrombophilia and also radiation and chemotherapy.
The treatment for infertility usually depends on the cause, age, duration of time for which a person has been infertile and preference of the patient. Infertility is believed to be a complex disorder and the treatment involves a huge amount of physical, financial and psychological commitments. All this also requires a lot of time. Some women might need just a minimum of two therapies to attain fertility while others might require different treatment before they can conceive.
Treatment is largely aimed to restore the fertility either by means of medication and surgery or help in reproduction with the help of some procedures.
Fertility Restoration through medication
This is the main treatment for women who are infertile because of ovulation disorders. These drugs include:
- Gonadotropins: These are injected to stimulate the ovaries. Drugs like Menopur, Repronex, Follistim AQ, Gonal-F, Bravelle restore the production of eggs, while Ovidrel and Pregnyl are used for maturing the eggs and for their release.
- Clomiphene citrate: This is taken orally and stimulates ovulation by releasing more Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Metformin: This is used in females who have PCOS and also when insulin resistance plays a major role in infertility.
- Bromocriptine: Used when the infertility is caused due to excess prolactin production.
- Letrozole: This also induces ovulation
Fertility Restoration through surgery
Surgical procedures can amend the problem of infertility. However, these treatments are very rare these days owing to the success of other fertility treatments. These include:
- Tubal ligation reversal surgery: In case a tubal ligation has been performed it can be reversed by reconnecting the tubes again through surgery.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This corrects or removes the abnormalities that cause infertility. This surgery can correct the shape of the uterus, remove endometrial polyps and improve chance of getting pregnant.
- Tubal surgeries: In case of blocked fallopian tubes laproscopic surgery can be performed to dilate the tubes, removed blockages or create a new opening.
Assistance in Reproduction through techniques
The most common used techniques for reproduction assistance are:
- Intrauterine insemination or IUI: In this about million healthy sperms are put in the uterus at the time of ovulation.
- Assisted reproductive technology: In this mature eggs are retrieved from a woman and this is then fertilized with sperms in a dish in the lab. Once the fertilization is done the embryo is placed in the uterus for further development. IVF is the most common and effective assisted reproductive technology. This procedure takes place over weeks with several blood tests and hormone injections.
Dealing with infertility is not easy and can be emotionally and physically draining. To cope with the various tests and treatments of infertility one should be fully prepared, eat a healthy diet, exercise reach out for help and support of family and friends and look for other options like a donor egg, adoption or no children.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.