Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
M a female. 21 years old. M suffering from vaginal burning and itching problem. It has happened once in past also. Both the times it happened 3-4 days after the sexual intercourse. Pls suggest me the required medicines.
Do you have a permanent tattoo which you want to remove because of certain circumstances? according to studies, almost 50% of people with tattoos want to have their tattoos removed via the laser tattoo removal technique.
This tattoo removal technique eliminates your tattoo without having much side effects. In the procedure, lasers are used to remove your tattoo by breaking up the pigment colours of the tattoo, using a high-intensity beam of light. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all the laser wavelengths and is easiest to remove, while other colours can be removed by using certain selected lasers.
Laser tattoo removal procedure-
The number of treatments or sessions you require depends on the colour and size of your tattoo. It may take about two to four sessions in the case of normal tattoos, while for those having large tattoos; it may take more than 10 sessions to get the tattoo removed. A consultation session with a trained professional is required to help you in evaluating your situation and whether you should go ahead with the procedure.
The laser treatment varies from person to person and depends on factors such as age, size and type of the tattoo. The patient’s skin colour and depth to which the tattoo pigment extends also affects the removal process.
Here are the steps involved in a laser tattoo removal process:
- Protected eye shields are placed on you.
- Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested for determining the amount of energy to be used.
- A handpiece is placed again on your skin surface, which activates the laser light. This process is extremely painful to undergo.
- Small tattoos require less pulses while large tattoos require much more. After every session, your tattoo tends to get lighter, progressively.
- Right after a treatment session, an ice pack is applied to your skin to soothe the areas treated. You will have to apply a topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage is used to protect the treated skin region. You must cover the area using a sunblock whenever you go out in between the treatment sessions.
- In some cases, local anesthesia is used during the treatment procedure.
Because of modern-day technology, laser tattoo removal is now a common thing undertaken by many who want to get rid of their unwanted tattoos. The procedure is safer than the traditional tattoo removal methods like excision, salabrasion and dermabrasion.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage.
The benefits of eating a natural fertility diet
Provides antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which help to protect egg and sperm health from the damage caused by free-radicals.
Helps the body maintain hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormone production and function.
Provides the body with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients needed for optimal health.
Helps to build important nutrient stores for pregnancy.
Supports a healthy reproductive system.
Use this checklist to track what you should be getting everyday:
Lots of water throughout the day. Take a prenatal multivitamin, plus mineral with minimum 400 microgram of folic acid)
. Omega 3s.
Exercise (gentle exercise is best.)
My period have become irregular after I am trying to conceive. Before trying to hve baby I had perfect 28 day cycle. Why is it so. I also feel tired, light headed, sleepy all the time.
Hello Sir. Good Morning, My Daughter-In-Law Has Got Hepatitis-B Since 15 Years Back And Still Proved By Blood Report Two Years Back .Can She Conceived And Baby Will Be Free Of Hepatitis-B? Her Age Is 31 Years.
I am 33 weeks pregnant with low placenta an every time I go to toilet there is pink discharge I also have allot of tightness in belly stomach was very sore yesterday my fifth child one normal birth to emergency cessation an one plan also had blood clot with second. What should i do?
I suck my gf's vagina .isme hamara fyda h yaa nuksaan . Bcz mene net se padha tha boht acha hota h girls ki suckng krna vagina ki.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are-
The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
They not only look delicious but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.