Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
Child delivery done by LSCS method, so can we take chicken, fish, brinjal? It will affect scars? If yes how many days need to avoid?
Hi I am 23 years girl I have pcod porblem and I have facial hairs nd hormonal imbalance problem, fr facial hairs I have started laser treatment but too maintain hormones which medicine should I take? Formitol medicine would to maintain hair growth and menses regular?
My daughter is 16t her periods always normal but since from two months no period third month it just very less for two days is this normal two months ago she had an collar bone fracture now is ok.
Im pregnant of 4 months my husband after using sandhya ayurvedic massage oil to pennis, we had intercourse is there any side effects.
Hi Dr. Meri dono fallopian tube block h or ek overy mai cyst h.histroscopy bhi karvyi but pragnecy nhi ho rhi. Shaddi ko 5 saal ho gye h.ek baar shaddi ek 2 saal baad pragnecy hui but baby ke body part nhi bane or 4th month mai heartbeat band ho gyi isliye abortion karana pada. Bade treament mai bhut paise lagte h. Jo mere paas nhi h. Kya kisi medicin se fallopian tube open ho sakti h. please suggest any medicin name for overy cyst and open fallopian tube at home.
My thinking is changing I m taking doubts on my beloveds husband There is nothing wrong with him How can I delete the unfruitful thoughts from my mind Please give me solution.
I got my period on 9th sep it's over almost after 5-7 days but little bleeding continued for 4 days and then again on 5th day I got my period and it's been 16 days it's still here .I had just tried sex on 6th or 7th july with protection .after 3 weeks done 3 times pregnancy test .all was negative .then got my period on 21st august before that my period was on 28th June .and this month 9th sept and it's still bleeding .my periods are always irregular .what should I do?
Sir my vagina is etching and painful My husband continue sex very hard and some leakage in my vagina please give me best solution.
I have not got my monthly cycles for past 54 days from now. UPT was negative till last week. I was asked to take progesterone tablets (divery) by my physician thrice daily for three days, which would help me getting my cycle. But I have not got it as yet. Have even finished the tablets 4 days back. What shall I do now?
How to cure blocked fallopian tube? And if it is blocked then how period is OK (delaying 1 or 2 days)?
I am married for last 2.5 years. L have PCOS (irregular period) problems. Now I want to conceive. please help me.
I want to have sex with my wife without condom and also want no pregnancy. Please tell me the days of safe sex regarding no pregnancy from her periods.
I have a sex with my boyfriend without protection. He said we have done it only 50 % what does that means. And my time is shifted 1 week. So is it safe.
She is suffering from weakness. She is not getting proper weight and height. No Problem of food and sources which required normally to any young body.
Me 25 year ladki ki hu. Mere me estrogent ki kmi he nd upper lip me bal bhi aate he and estrpogent ki kmi se period bhi late aata he. Me estrogent bdhane ke liye" progynova@28 tablets 1 mg" leti hu. Muje ye estrogent bdha ne ke liye konsi medicine leni hongi? meri sadi ho gai he and abhi tak child nhi he. Please help me 2 be perfect girl.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.