Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a prob. I am suffer from cold or you can say allergy in my chest. Cold or cough can not stop for 3 months all type of antibiotics nd other injection can also take plllz tell abt this prob solution.
I am 50 year old having problem of auto immune disease called granulomatosis with poly angitis. Diagnosed last year. Started drugs Now I am better but afraid to have the same problems again. Is there any perfect medicines in homeopathy, which can give permanent and better results even after chemotherapy? As I have taken total 8 therapies. Please suggest before any changes. Thanks.
Sir actually I getting the problem related hair. Hair loss and whiting before 3 years. What I do for that?
Sir, I am about 17 years old. Every day every week I have too many ulcers in my mouth please tell me a best advise for this I used too many medicines but not useful for me please tell me what I had to do?
I had an habit of masturbation from past 6 years. I want to stop masturbation habit. Please kindly tell me how to stop it.
How to suck penis of my husband I am newly married tell the actual procedure of sucking penis please.
Hi, I am 29 years old man having a small black mole on the right chick near to the nose. SO, kindly tell me how can I remove it easily. Thanks Hemant.
My baby is just 1 year 2 month old and she is having a problem of not going motion freely she is doing motion once in two days that too with lots of difficulty sometimes blood too coming with motion she is facing this problem from past 3 months we consulted our nearby pediatrics but no use please kindly guide us some immediate and emergency medicine and guide us where and when and whom we have to go. We are from Chennai.
No dental filling lasts forever. Some studies show that composite fillings can be less durable and need to be replaced more often than silver amalgam fillings.
It generally takes longer to place a composite filling than it does for a metal filling. That’s because composite fillings require the tooth be kept clean and dry while the cavity is being filled. Tooth-colored fillings are now used more often than silver amalgam fillings, probably due to cosmetics. In a society focused on a white, bright smile, people tend to want fillings that blend with the natural color of their teeth.
Ultimately, the best dental filling is no dental filling. Prevention is the best medicine. You can dramatically decrease your risk of cavities and other dental diseases simply by:
brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
vigorous rinsing after any food
eating a balanced diet
visiting the dentist regularly.
I will early discharge my sperm while having sex I want some tips for long and healthy sex life with my wife how I will gave him more satisfaction.
I am 24 years old, bellow middle class ordinary guy. My dad left us when i was 10 years old from that my maa took our responsibility on her shoulders she didn't even afraid about future she is working as a tailor till now. And I just need a secure life to live better. I completed my M. Sc then I prepared for competitive but I didn't concentrate well. Most of the time I live in my dream life. Its very different from the reality. I just want to live in that kind life like a big shot I wants to work in a creative field like writer or something but I don't know how could i? Looking at my family I have to earn money for our daily needs but i am responsible guy in the society. But I don't want to compromise I wants lead my life like a rich personality. Doctor please suggest me what should I do now?
I facing regular rhinitis problem since last 6 years continues nose flow really irritates a lot due to dust.
Sir I am having low sperm count. Only a jelly type fluid is coming out from my penis and sometime a lot of jelly fluid eject while I am sleeping. Whether my problem can be cured by medicine kindly advise me.
I lost some close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time .please help me.
My penis length is 5" and girth is 4" I am 30. I ejaculate less than a minute while masturbation. What should I do? How to increase the masturbation time.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!