Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju GuptaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 14 year old. She is allergic and have this sneezing problem. During season change it aggravates. Usually I give her allegra. But now a days I am giving her laxmi vilas rus 2 tabs twice a day. If this remains untreated she gets severe cold and finally lands up getting asthma attack. Kindly advise.
Too much sweat in the palms and in leg. I am suffering from this since last 4 years and unable to find the cure.
My mom is having severe cough n slight fever I have given her Almox 500 n Dolo 650 should I give her Adulsa syrup also she coughs a lot a night.
After my sister's 1st delivery she is facing a problem. Her weight and her tummy is increasing. Before she was only 48kgs. But now she is 65kgs. What can she do to flat her tummy.
I'm 28 years old male, residing in Bangalore. Since 2-3 years I have developed grey/white hairs. In the year 2013 till mid of 2015 I was in Hyderabad (where it was hard water) not sure if this is the cause of my hair turning white since then. However, I'm living back in Bangalore since mid of 2015 and I see the white hairs have been populating more. To get rid of awkwardness I've started cutting them as much as short I can being in-front of mirror. As of now the good thing is the white hairs are more in the 2nd layer of my hair and from outside only few white hairs are noticeable. But inside there are pretty lot. Is there a medication and solution for my problem?
I'm 6 months pregnant. I'm worried that no one cares me. I have to do all the work on my own. I sit and cry for this. Will this hurt my baby. Also my hemoglobin content is 6.0. Please suggest something.
PCOS is a condition which can affect a woman's menstrual cycle, fertility, hormones and aspects of appearance. It can also affect long term health.
1. Irregular periods or no periods at all
2. Difficulty becoming pregnant (reduced fertility)
3. Having more facial or body hair than is usual for you (hirsutism)
4. Being overweight, rapid increase in weight, difficulty losing weight
5. Oily skin, acne
6. Depression and mood swings
The cause of PCOS is not yet known. PCOS sometimes runs in families. If any of your relatives (mother, sister or aunts) are affected with PCOS, your own risk of developing PCOS is increased. The symptoms of PCOS are related to abnormal hormone levels. Hormones are chemical messengers which control body functions. Insulin is a hormone which regulates the level of glucose (a type of sugar) in the blood.
If you have PCOS, your body may not respond to the hormone insulin (known as insulin resistance, so the level of glucose is higher). To prevent the glucose levels becoming higher, your body produces more insulin. High levels of insulin can lead to weight gain, irregular periods, infertility and higher levels of testosterone.
This disorder affects the function of the ovaries, which produce eggs and the hormones oestrogen and progesterone. As the ovaries aren't working properly, eggs may not be released in a regular monthly cycle.
I want to clear my face by removing black spots (on my cheeks) which makes my face looks dull and dirty as well.
Hello mam this is Subhasis majhi and I am from balasore. I have a problem in fever so I think you understand mu diesis Ok bye. I hope you help me.
Hello doctor I am recently married. Her age is 22. She is now in 3rd month of pregnancy. We want to know whether we can have sex or not. Upto which month or trimester we can have sex. Please guide us. Thank you Regards.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.