Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Manju GuptaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from infection (rashes) in toung and raised till throat. Sugar level is 90 "fasting" 150 "non fasting" He is getting the treatment but I wanted to ask can I give him room temperature curd because if he coughs blood comes out and without he is getting weak day by day he is really unable to eat any thing. Do room temperature curd arise coughing?
I did my DNS surgery almost 15 years back. But now i feel the same problem and i am now 32 years old male. Is there a possibility of relapse in this case ?
I have a regular throat infection problem even if I take medicine its not cure. Every year in start of winter I have this problem.
I am having a problem regarding my nose. I am having problem in my nasal breathing. The muscles inside my nose swallows up after some time intervals and tge passage gets blocked. J feel problem in breathing. What is the proper medication for that.
From last 2 weeks I am suffering from sneezing in morning. As I wake up at 6-6: 30, sudden 5-6 sneezing come with runny nose. As I leave home for Office sometime it subsides. I took 3 Levo Cetirizine and 1 L-months in last 2 week. Sometimes I feel itching in throat, left side around tonsils. Before these started I observed white buds in through. It grows slowly around the size of 2-3mm dia. Break down, again grown. For 2 weeks. During the time I never feel fever or anything. The bud is checked in Microscope, it is round bacterial colony with typical cow dung like smell. My past is I am suffering form allergic cold or sneezing. From last three years I am using L-months to control as and when require. BUt how safe it is to use. And I want to Know what should I do for my present problem?
My mother all tooths were plucked of 15 years back. She is 67 years old & is suffering from itching tongue, please dry mouth problem the taste buds on the inner side of the tongue have got swollen they appears reddish in colour. Its because of this problem that she is always bed ridden. I have consulted lots of doctors but there has been no out come as all tests prescribed by them for detection of disease were normal but the problem still persists. Kindly help & suggest some medicines which can make har feel better, she doesn' t feels like to eat the moth & tongue always remain dry the throat is itching.
I have. Cyst on my nose it looks like a pimple how do I remove it and what's the cost. It was due to an accident.
I'm having problem in my throat and I feel like something is stuck in my throat. These are the problems I'm facing And I do smoke cigarette that's why I'm worried about my Health Can you please tell me what's going wrong?
I am suffering from throat problem. Can't even speak properly due to swelling and pain, tried many home remedies and taken medicines also, but doesn't work, what to do? Help me!
African sea coconut syrup. Is good for head cold? I have a sever head cold not going. And causing vertigo. Like dizziness .and I feel like my body is moving. When I stand.
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis from many years but from 2 days I have pain in neck, shoulder, sternum bone particularly left. Night heart palpitations more tingling poking heart. Sometimes I getup many times due to this anxiety and chest pain. My ECG, echo normal. Sorethroat also started with throat pain.
I had sudden hearing loss in left ear one month ago, I have been taking Medrol 16 mg (3 times a day) for 25 days, along with Verbet 16 mg (3 times, Nerverich, Anti-O, Cetirizine 10 mg (OD) tablets. I had severe Skin Rash (non - itching) on whole body after taking tablet for 20 days. My consultant Dr. stopped Verbet ,Anti-O and reduced the Medrol 16 mg intake to Medrol 8 mg OD. I took Medrol 8 mg for three more days along with with Nerverich and Cetirizine tablets. But as my skin rash continued to grow, I stopped taking these tablets too. And now I find that my rashes are lessening but now they itch. 1. Will stop of Medrol cause any effect? Will its stoppage rebounce the hearing loss 2. Can I take Verbet 16 mg alone as my ear hasn't fully recovered (hearing ability recovered by 60-65%) and I still have Ringing sound problem, it rings 24 hours? Can hearing loss and Tinnitus be fully cured? 3- Treatment of skin rash, will it go away naturally in some days? please help me. Thanks.
I am having problem in my ear. Its paning a lot. I do not know what should I do. I went to doctor but he said every thing is normal.
Reasons for blockage of a nostril or both of nose. Sometimes. Advise remedial treatment for said issue.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.