Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I worked on computer in night shift. Past few days I suffering with my eyes and headache please suggest me the treatment.
I am suffering from continuous mouth watering i. e spit in hinder as we say help me to stop mouth took permanently.
I have sweat (allergy) problem for my palm and foot since 10 years I had used every treatment even homeopath also and I had went to tirupati too for the treatment but but there is no change. Soo can you please tell me the best treatment for my allergy.
Mam/sir my aunt 42 years old and when she go market in sunny days in summer her face have become red and itching is start so tell me reason and some tips.
What test has to be performed to check if prostrate gland is functioning well? What are symptoms of malfunctioning of prostrate gland?
I have cold and I'm highly sneezing all day and in the night . My nose started to block like a wall inside of nose. I couldn't take oxygen. So if you could help me.
What are the symptoms of pneumonia and arthritis? Because I always feel cold while I drink or walk here and there and there are lots of pain in my legs and thighs please let us know in details please?
I am 36 years old and want to improve my sexual strength. Can you please suggest any medicine to increase sexual duration.
Sir, I am 45 years old. I am all days always suffering to cold, cough, wezzing, not able to smoke freely. What can I do sir. Please help me.
Every day even after applying itch guard to the abdominal portion I still get a itchiness and also there are small boils. Please help me.
I am 60 years old woman. I have gotten Arogyam 1.3 blood Tests. Reports shows following highlights: Test Reading Range HBA1c 6.1 below 6 Average blood Glucose 128 90 -120 eosinophil 8.1 0-6 MONICYTES (Absolute counts) 0.17 0.2 -1 basophil (------'---do----------)0.01 0.02-0.1 Total RBC 4.98 3.9 - 4.8 Mean Corp. Hemo Conc (MCHC) 30 31.5 - 34.5 Red Cell Distribution -width (RDW -SD) 51.2 39 -46 Red Cell distribution (RDW - CV) 15.2 11.6 - 14 EST. GLOMERULAR filtration Rate (eGFR) 76 Mild Decrease creatine Serum 0.84 0.5 - 0.8 Uric Acid 7.3 2.6 - 6 Calcium 8.76 8.8 - 10.6 Total cholesterol 229 15- 200 LDL cholesterol 138 85-130 Non HDL cholesterol 180.7 <160 Testosterone 89.2 14-76 Vitamin B -12 165 211 - 911 Pl advise me the problems with my health indicators. Which Specialist Doctor we should consult in adhere West, Mumbai 400053. Thanks. Ms. Renu Suri.
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.