Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
My dad is 88 years and he is having some urinary infection. In the urine culture result he is non reactive to amikacin only. Kindly suggest some fix.
Erectile dysfunction can severely limit life’s simple pleasures. It may also cause strife in one’s marital life and be a cause for social embarrassment and low self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction According to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction is usually caused due to a number of factors which include lifestyle habits, physical as well as psychological issues. Defects within the spinal cord, injuries or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An overly abusive childhood or sex associated with guilt may also be responsible. In Ayurveda, the disorder is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this, may, thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How can Ayurveda help cure ED?
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhi is caused by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
Ayurveda takes a more holistic approach. The exact combination of the methods and the exact implementation chosen may vary according to the specific causes.
- Vajikarana therapy – This is a holistic cleansing process that aims to correct the bodily faults which might have been causing ED. It includes certain processes, such as controlled regurgitation, to flush out toxins from the body, specially designed Ayurvedic massages, a tailor made diet, and various other herbal concoctions which can rejuvenate one’s vitality.
- Specified drugs to correct ED – Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective as well; both in the form of special Ayurvedic medicine or home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Bringing in lifestyle modifications – Drinking excessively, smoking and consuming junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as other imbalances within the body. These may affect pressure or sugar levels in your body as well as the heart’s condition, thus resulting in ED. Ayurveda requires one to cut down on or quit certain habits related to one’s lifestyle which might be causing ED.
- Yoga and meditation – Regular exercises would definitely help in this regard. Meditation and yoga would thus be an integral part of the treatment process.
Hello, I am taking levipil 500 mg twice daily, doctor has told me to take 3 years. I am worried about my health that is there any side effects taking levipil 3 years long will it affect my kidney, liver, bones etc. In these month I don't have my menstruation? I have cysts in my ovary which is very small, will this medicine effect my body parts? Pls help.
My wife gets allergy attacks sometimes once in a week. Her skin starts itching all over the body ie. Face arms legs stomach. Almost all over. She used to get relief by taking allegro 180 mg. But of late even that doesnt work so fast. What could be the cause and the cure.
Sir mera urine k sath dhatu nikalta he & 2 month se me bahut weak feel kar raha hu or mera sar v ghumta he .plz give me solution.
My father is 60 years old have paralysis in last 02years ago. Now he is not able to move anywhere. Now he is taking medicine only amlovas at. Pls guide me what can I do.
If my child has a fever, can I give them paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time? Can I give my child paracetamol or ibuprofen with cough or cold medicines?
I am taking Himalaya Brahmi Tablets which is of 250 mg twice daily, I am a victim of allergy rhinitis and I was prescribed antihistamines (levocitrizen) for around 3 months by doctor, Can I use antihistamines with brahmi tablets, Is there any chance of dangerous drug interactions? Please give some advice regarding this issue.
I have a so much headache and lots of pain in my stomach what can I do please help me? And please answer me as well as soon possible please and its a normal or not please say me?
Hi, I want to ask that is there any pills or drugs treatment for stammering. My brother try many suggestion but he has no change in stammering. Please suggest some. Thanks.
Sir my semen is very much yellowish. Firstly it was whitish but since last 6 -7 month it became yellowish. Firstly I thought that it may be for 1 or 2 times but it is continues. Is this any symptoms of any disease? And how can I recover it? Please advise. I am also under weight (height 175 cm/ weight 55 kg). Is these both are related in any kind?
It isn't uncommon for men to be concerned about the size of their manhood. Most men think they would be better off with a longer and thicker penis. It's a common conception among men that they would be able to satisfy their women better with a longer penis.
Most experts think it's not the size but technique which is more important when it comes to satisfying a woman but most men seem to think otherwise.
Penis enlargement is a subject in which men have been interested since ages. Listed below are some well-known methods of male enhancement:
1. Jelqs - These are exercises that are known to be quite effective in enhancing penis size in terms of penile length. They basically help stretch the erectile tissue so that it can hold more blood resulting in longer erections. 'Squeezes' are exercises that are known to enhance penile girth.
A lot of penis exercise programs are available online. Typically, you need at least 15-20 minutes to perform an exercise routine. You are required to perform such a routine at least 3-4 times a week.
The biggest fall out of this method is that most men find it hard to find enough time to perform such a workout on a regular basis. Not just this, it's also important to apply gentle pressure on the penis while doing these exercises. Applying more than adequate pressure can lead to injury and can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
2. Penis Enhancement Pills - There's no dearth of penis enlargement pills being sold online. Though such pills can be great to enhance blood flow to the penis resulting in harder erections, I don't think there's much they can do to increase your penis length or girth. However, the role of such pills cannot be undermined in case of treating ED.
3. Surgery - For any man. it's not an easy decision to opt for penis enhancement surgery. Surgical procedure is not just painful and expensive but can also lead to botched results. Besides, it can lead to erectile dysfunction or even permanent impotence.
4. Traction Devices or Penis Extenders - By far, such devices are the best way to increase your penis size. A penis extender can help add a few inches to your penis safely without causing any kind of damage to the erectile tissue, provided you choose a clinically proven and doctor approved device.
- A traction device exerts gentle pressure on the penis which tends to expand the erectile tissue or Coropra Cavernosa over time. What it means is that your erectile tissue is able to hold a larger volume of blood when you get an erection. This results in size increase over time.
- All you need to do is wear the device for a couple of hours every day. This makes it important that the device you choose is light-weight, comfortable to wear and can be worn under pants without detection. The good news is that there are a few devices which fulfil this criteria.
- Yet another benefit of using such a device is that it can help you get harder and stronger erections by enhancing blood flow to the penis. If you can combine exercises or Jelqs with such a device, you can get excellent penis enhancement results. Moreover, performing Kegel exercises along with the use of a good penis extender can also help boost your ejaculatory control.
- Though a lot of devices are available online, you need to stay away from cheap and sub-standard ones since they can cause injury to your penis and can also lead to erectile problems.