Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Bhargava
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju BhargavaYour feedback matters!
I have a son and he is 9 months old. Since 2 days he is not eating any food and if ate some food he is vomiting immediately. While concerned a doctor here he said it wAs due to infection. Thing is we have a palmerian dog and it had hair fall. My son while playing at home swallows the dogs hair some times unknowingly. Is there any problem for the kid if he swallows dog hair and is there any chance of getting bacterial infections in future or present .Please suggest me in detail.
Thick walled cyst noted in left adnexa approx 2.4*2.1 cm I am pregnant with 13 week 6 days. I want to understand what is this? What I have to do now how will it cure? Is there is any problem or is this will effect my baby too. Please reply.
Are diapers safe to use for children. If not y I have blood cholesterol. So which foods I should eat and which foods or fruits I shouldn't.
Inflammation of the stomach is also known as acute gastritis. In this article, you will find 10 natural tips to cure acute gastritis.
Possible causes and habits that could lead to acute gastritis include: medications like aspirin and some pain medicines that can harm the lining and walls of the stomach; the excessive consumption of alcohol; drinking alcohol, coffee, tea, and lemon juice on an empty stomach; and eating hot foods.
When hot foods enter into injured areas of the stomach, the stomach lining and the interior walls slow or stop altogether the flow of blood in the stomach walls, causing reddening, irritation, and in some cases bleeding. All of this can gradually lead to chronic ulcers. An increase of uric acid in the blood can also be the cause of acute gastritis. Some remedies for the treatment of acute gastritis may be very useful in place of using higher-strength medications.
Symptoms of acute gastritis
Lack of the feeling of hunger, especially breakfast.
Vomiting and occasionally blood in the vomit or the stool.
Burning feeling in the stomach.
Feeling of pain the stomach and in the area of the ribs.
Low blood count or hemoglobin levels.
The 10 top tips for gastritis
Eating bee honey regularly before meals helps fortify the walls of the stomach.
Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a cup of hot or warm milk and take early each morning to cure the stomach of irritation, and this is the best treatment for gastritis.
Eating oatmeal with honey every day for breakfast is very beneficial for curing acute gastritis and ulcers.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of psyllium (ispaghol) to 1 cup of yogurt and add 1 banana. Eat every day a half an hour before breakfast. It is very beneficial for stomach health.
Put dried papaya seeds in the sun and crush them daily into a powder, and put it over slices of pineapple and eat every day on an empty stomach.
Take green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, and cinnamon in equal portions and fry in a dry pan for only 20-30 seconds. Crush them all and eat a half a teaspoon with each meal.
Eat between 2-3 teaspoons of black salt a day after each meal for 1-2 months to eliminate every cause of gastritis and ulcers.
Press 2 or 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley every day to make a juice and add a pinch of black salt and black powdered pepper. Drink daily, 3 times a day. This will also improve your appetite.
Ginger is the best herb for curing the stomach. Mix ginger and onion juice in equal parts and drink every day, twice a day to alleviate inflammation, nausea, and stomach irritation.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.