Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju BansalYour feedback matters!
My daughter of 3 and half month old has boils in her body and face. I'm sure its not boils because its not painful. Can't be as mosquito bite. Not sure if its of any insect bite. What to do? please help me.
My sister having a 13 month girl baby. She is not taking food properly. Junior horlicks maY be given to 13 month child. Kindly reply sir or otherwise what shall we use for baby.
My son is 16 days old. I took him to doctor for cold and fever. After hearing his heart beat wit stethoscope he told, Due to cold he could not tell accurately but there is some extra sound hearing in the heart. He told it may be due to overflow of blood, But still he asked to visit him after 1 month. I am so worried about my son. Is there any possibilities of serious issue. Pls suggest and explain?
Mera son 6+ hai unko ehsaase kamtari hai aur wo jo bhi yaad karta hai seconds me bhool jata hai please kuch suggestions dijiye.
I have a 4 month old baby girl. Since her birth I m being advised to give some jari buti like jaifal, harrad, haldi, badaam, gold silver in form of liquid to her. Is it really good to give these things to such a small kid.
My Wife is 7months pregnant, the reason is blood is not going (flowing) to the baby through ampliclecod what will be the problem as well as we are relatives we have same blood group but baby is fine please tell about this.
Hi, My 8 month old baby got fever yesterday I showed to pediatrician he told fever is spread it was 102 degree he told if It increase to 104 you should admit and he told this fever will be till 5 days so m fully sad today my baby fever is 100 degree once raising once reducing he gave two types of medicine per day two times macfast oral suspension then another is xyclave dry syrup. Please let me know how to cure my baby fast from fever.
I am worried about my 15 days old breastfeed new born not burping after feeding. I keep him straight for 15 20 minutes but he does not burp so I put him to sleep on his side. Ia it okay for newborns to not burp?
Gud morning doctor. My daughter who is 8 year old having herpes last week on her face and now she is having itching overnight, please give me some useful method to relieve her from itching. Thank u.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.
My daughter is 9 months old. From 3 days she is having cold and fever. Sometime she is vomiting. And from today loose motion started. 4 days before she had Ganesha prasada in our society place. Still she has fever. Sometimes fever 101 or 102 f.can you recognize what is happening with her. She is taking medicine.
The ketogenic diet is a special high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet that helps to control seizures in some people with epilepsy.
Doctors usually recommend the ketogenic diet for children whose seizures have not responded to several different seizure medicines.
The typical ketogenic diet, called the "long-chain triglyceride diet," provides 3 to 4 grams of fat for every 1 gram of carbohydrate and protein.
Several studies have shown that the ketogenic diet does reduce or prevent seizures in many children whose seizures could not be controlled by medications.