Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Aggarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Monika Sharma/dinesh Sharma
Hello, “Beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Manju Aggarwal's Arihant Clinic". Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few Hours/day of my calling. I’ve consulted many doctors and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned Doctor. She is hands-down one of the best medical doctors i have seen in my life! Her demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. Dr. Manju made us feel comfortable and relaxed, we also discussed medicines and vitamin supplements to address some life phase events and she made recommendations as to what we need. Additionally i could tell that Dr. Manju Aggarwal has a well-rounded medical background and I would definitely recommend Dr Manju Aggarwal to anyone that values their health and life. Many Thanks
Even though I was fit and fine, I was shocked when I had delayed periods. The Arihant Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my delay periods, but she has helped me immensely. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rathershe has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. With great ease Manju Aggarwal explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I had lost hope, but the delay periods treatment given by Manju Aggarwal has helped me regain my confidence.
Dr. Manju Aggarwal provides answers that are knowledgeable, saved my life, very helpful and thorough. Dear, dr Manju aggarwal. Thank you so much for responding to me , you saved my life i was very worried
i think that she have much better experience in the treatment of infertility in the economical cost. she is very careful and responsible about her patients and handle each and every case verry politely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Manju Aggarwal to be very helpful. Thank u mam iam very happy to answer me but what are the tests me and my wife to take pls inform me pls thank you madam.
I feel that she is very cooperative doctor. and she always care her patient .i think that she have much better experience in the treatment of infertility .
I have had a really good experience with dr.manju during my last pregnancy and i expect the same during current one.
Very helpful with the patient , treats really well and also keeps transparency regarding the patient's condition.
My experience has always been above expectations. I dont know but i even have a blind faith on her as a Doctor.
Dr. Manju Aggarwal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks dr
Great experience, I got every help I needed. I got a personal touch from her.
She is very brilliant doctor. I must recommend her to my frnds n family.
One of the best Gyne
I'm 36 and my wife is 34. Sir, in the year 2016 my wife conceived but after three months ultra sound depicts the multiple congenial abnormalities. So doctors advice us for DNC. Which was done on 15 aug 2016 After one year we are trying for the second baby but she is not able to conceive since April 2017 Is triple marker test helpful for us to analyze the possible abnormalities of would be coming baby Note my wife is Jit pregnant.
Avoid smoking when you are trying to conceive as nicotine can affect fertility and reduce the chances of conceiving in some women.
Hi if I do sex with my girlfriend for First time I will not use any safety gurds if I release sperms in to her vagina would she get pregnant or not.
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
Many women experience acne during pregnancy. It is most common during the first and second trimester. During pregnancy our body produces an increased amount of hormones called androgens which can cause the glands to grow and produce more oil. This oil leads to bacteria, inflammation, and breakouts. This is natural, and nothing to worry about from a health perspective. There is often no way to prevent acne during pregnancy as it is not possible to control the hormonal changes that lead to the problem. However, you can take following precautions to check its outbreak:
- Use a mild, soap-free face wash or cleanser to clean your face daily. You should cleanse your face not more than twice a day.
- Pat your skin dry after each wash as rubbing with towels or washcloths can irritate the facial skin, leading to the problem.
- Use oil-free moisturizers, face wash and makeup.
- Use an oil-free sunscreen lotion whenever going out during daytime.
- Wear full-sleeve clothes to avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight.
- Wash your hair regularly especially if you have oily hair.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash and clean your towels, pillowcases and hats regularly.
- Drinking lots of water to flush to keep the skin hydrated.
- Have a balanced diet containing plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamins A, E and B complex and fibre.
- Avoid oily, greasy foods and fast foods.
- Have adequate sleep and practice some relaxation techniques to avoid fatigue and stress.
- Stop touching your face that often as bacteria from your fingers can pass on to your face.
- Buy makeup products after utmost diligence.
- You should also take zinc supplements to prevent acne.
If you still get acne despite following the above mentioned tips, then you should take appropriate medicine as prescribed by the dermatologist. Medicines like Clindamycin e.g. Cleocin T, Clindagel, Azelaic acid (Finacea, Azelex) and Erythromycin are considered safe during pregnancy. You can also apply the medicine only as recommended as most products are intended for daily or twice-daily use only. Also try some home remedies like apply a mixture of honey and ground oatmeal to your face and rinsing off gently. Massage gently with a plain carrier oil such as argan oil or olive oil. You can also consider applying aloe vera gel to cure acne. These treatments will not be as effective as taking medicines though.
However, avoid hormone therapy including anti-androgens like spironolactone, flutamide and estrogen as these can lead to major developmental changes to the foetus. Oral tetracycyclines and topical retinoids should also be avoided. Accutane also leads to increased risk of miscarriage, hence do not even consider it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi, M 8 th week pregnant. Yesterday night I was eaten watermelon and today morning also. But yesterday night I didn't slept well. Morning motion is in red colour and evening motion also with stomach pain .how can I take care of myself, how can I reduce it? please answer.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!
Giving birth is a life-changing event for every mother and it leaves an everlasting impression in your life. Every delivery is unique and you can just gain from the experience of others, but don’t expect it to be the same.
You will experience many changes in your body and will learn to take care of yourself and your growing baby as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Pain is a part of labour that every woman has to undergo. It is the fear of labour pain that make many pregnant women opt for c-section. However there is no denying the fact that c-section is a major surgery and requires several days to recover.
Keep in mind the following tips to go in for a normal delivery:
- Try to get prenatal education, which guides you about labour, birth and natural labour pain management techniques, such as breathing, self-hypnosis, relaxation and other coping mechanisms. You should check with your hospital too as most of them offer an evening or weekend course.
- Consult a gynaecologist who has a history in delivering babies naturally.
- Keep yourself physically active by doing mild exercises throughout pregnancy.
- You should keep a calm environment in your labour room.
- Don’t gain too much weight as women who aren't overweight do not have much difficulty in delivering babies vaginally.
- Opt for fewer rather as more tests, treatments and interventions during your pregnancy tend to interfere with normal birth. Whenever tests or procedures are recommended, you should ask about the need of undergoing such tests.
- Continue with your walks as it helps in relieving the pain.
- Go in for a water therapy. A shower, bathtub, birthing pool and hot compresses are other tools for easing pain and helping you relax. Spend as much time as possible in water.
- Use various positions such as sitting on the toilet, kneeling, and squatting to ease vaginal delivery.
- Massage/back rubs equally help in easing the pain.
- You can also go in for Effleurage which is a light massage of the abdomen to ease your vaginal delivery.
- Apply warm or cold compresses.
- Avoid hearing negative stories about labour.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet as the health and development of your baby depends on your nutrition.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety. Read good books about parenting and be in the company of good lively people.
- Use relaxation/breathing techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Guided meditation and prayers undoubtedly will reinforce your faith in yourself to deliver a baby vaginally.
- Have adequate sleep. Avoid drinking tea or coffee two hours before going to bed in order to have uninterrupted sleep.
Following these tips religiously can definitely increase your chances of having a normal delivery.