Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manju AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, two days before I check my pregnancy on perga news test kit. That's shows one dark line we are confused its positive or negative.
Hello Doctor we have been trying for a baby from the past 9-10 months and I have got to know that mine is a case of secondary infertility as I now have developed Azoospermia in me. We have a 6 years old daughter during which we didn't face any such problem at all it all happened normal way. I have so far gone through various tests like Hormone tests, Ultrasound of my Testis etc and all the tests are clear apart from Grade 1 Varicocele which according to doctor is negligible. My doctor has suggested me to go through Testicular Biopsy since after multiple samples my sperm count has remained Zero so somehow sperms are either not getting produced or some obstruction is happening. Please suggest if Biopsy will do the job here as another doctor has suggested that only Biopsy will not be helpful I need a doctor who has a whole team like endrlogist who takes the sample, analyze it then and there and if possible freeze the sperm if they are present in tissue. It seems like the other doctor is asking me to follow an IVF route so please suggest which one would be better and systematic approach.
If after taking ipill girl periods two times and then misses its periods fore more then month or two does it means she is pregnant.
Hi I am lactating women for two month old baby .my breast becoming like a rock if I leave gap between 2to3 hours without feeding. Once baby sucks the hardness goes away .Wat is the cause for this condition.
As my wife is 13 week pregnant for second baby last time was low lying placenta and delivered through C section. So some questions are coming in mind for this pregnancy. Can we both make relation ? Does orgasm effect baby and uterus when she got orgasm? Can we indulge in oral stimulation? Can we make love by inserting or without insertion to just stimulate and satisfy? Kindly guide us in details Thanks.
Hello, just want to know if a girl is getting her periods regularly is that any chances signs even then she'll get her pregnancy chance? I meant is she said that she is pregnant even when she getting her periods regularly?
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old and had ipill after an unprotected intercourse. Though except precum (maybe not the precum too) nothing was ejaculated inside I was due on my periods. Will the pill work? Also I read on the internet that ipill is not effective/safe for women under 25 years of age. Is this true?
I have bleeding from yesterday I do ultrasound today it became negative for pregnancy but my endometrium wall is 12mm thick and egg not properly and ovary attach to uterus what I can do help me.
My wife is pregnant after I test in home by preganews. It shows she is pregnant. Can I relationship with my wife from now or not. This is the 1st month of pregnancy as I hope.
We are trying hard for another baby. From last four months but fertility not happened yet. Treatment is going on. All reports are normal. Suggest something.
Hi. My wife and I are trying for pregnancy. We are married for almost 7 months. We want to know what are the best days to have sex for faster pregnancy. Also what foods will increase my sperm counts. Her last period started on October 24. Previous two periods were on Sep 22 and August 22. Looking forward to replies. Eager to become parents. My age 28 and she is 27.
My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been postponing, as a brother I can't say this to my parents and even friends. She is always crying. Dono which doctor to consult. Please consider and help me. If any tablets pls suggest.
The delivery of my wife done on on April. The last menstrual period started at 26.06.2016. We had sex on 18.07.2016. I, e, after 22 days. Till now period not started yet. When we can go for pregnancy test. When she can go for abortion medicine.
Benefits of sugarcane juice
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An energy drink - sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (source: ayurhelp. Com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (gi) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.
6. Sugarcane juice is extremely rich in minerals which helps prevent tooth decay and bad breath.