Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju AgarwalYour feedback matters!
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
Hi, I was having pain in my breast and my breasts become a little bit hard so it is normal or it have any problem please help me what can I do to get relief from this pain.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
She is suffering from leukorrhea, and she always have itching in vagina and pain in lower back and legs headaches are common she have improper mensuration cycle, which use to extend upto 10 days and bleeding lasts only for 2-3 days.please help
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
Hi, I am 23 year old two weeks ago I had sex wid ma partner and took ipill after 2 days and after taking pill by mistakenly he sperm out inside again .on next two days so I took another pill. So is der any chances of pregnancy or any affect on my body. I am in trouble do not know what to do right now. I think I am pregnant.
I miscarried on 7th March and bleeds for 7days, after 2 we had intercourse, after that the brown color stringy discharge from vagina, what it causes, shall we intercourse again or should wait (if we have to wait, how many days?).
My wife is pregnant now she is in her twenty first week. Her bp was regularly 110/70 now it gradually reducing as 100/70; 95/65; and now she has reached 95/60, what are its effect on her and baby and what she should do.
What pills my female partner should take before sex to prevent pregnancy and when she should take it like before one hour of sex or what?
I am experiencing one breast pain followed by the other one of my breast has become darker I have done the test but it was negative many times.
Hi, I've a 5 month baby. I think that my breast milk supply is not enough for my baby. So I want to know how I can increase my breast milk supply. Means what food I should take or anything else to increase breast milk?
My wife is pregnant with 32 weeks recently usg shows AFI=18 (liquor on high side) and borderline ventriculomegaly. Is there any risk or problem with baby?
I am a breast cancer patient. I have completed the treatment on 31.5. 2014. Follow -up check up going on. Please suggest the exercise. I have also plan a walking just 20 minutes daily or two days once. Please tell me.
Hi I'm 26, female and haven't eaten in a couple of days it seems like i've lost my appetite what can I do.
I had intercourse with my husband on my period last month without precaution and now I am having my regular period that means that I am not pregnant right?
Hello, My fiancee had pregnancy test 2 days ago using pregnancy kit, it shows positive. Very very faint, but yes there was a line. She was having period like symptoms from last 1 week. Now from today (1 month 8 days after last period) she is having her period with normal flow, colour normal like previous periods but cramps are more intense. Flow is good. So we are confused. 1. If she is pregnant, why this period with cramps? 2. Can there be any problem for her. Please suggest. 3. What should I do now? My priority is her health as the act was an unprotected sex followed by Unwanted 72 intake, which I suppose didn't work. Please Help!
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away” however, while one may commend you on an excellent diet schedule, keeping the doctor away might not always seem to be too favourable an option, especially in recent times when unforeseen circumstances and complications pertaining to lifestyle irregularities always keep creeping up.
While proper diet and regular workouts may keep you remarkably fit, genetic constraints might easily overrule such efforts to maintaining good health. Frequent checkups are especially recommended for those who share a family history of a number of diseases, infections, any type of cancer, hypertension, or sleep disorders, since problems might grow quietly and steadily when left unchecked for a longer span of time.
Most people usually visit their doctor or physician when they face an emergency. This should not be the scenario, as is advised by most health experts. It has been widely accepted that the average visit to the clinic must be at the least, four times a year. However, uniformity isn’t to be maintained by everyone in this regard. Infants see a doctor for at least eight times a year while six to eight year olds visit their physician twice a year.
It is important to have a number of crucial matters looked into and tested periodically in order to keep track of any unfavourable developments:
- Dental check-up every six months
- Annual pap smears
- Semi-annual HIV tests
- Eye examinations once every two years, once a year for those patients with current vision problems
- Biennial skin cancer screening
- Full physical examination once a year
- Breast examination once a month
- Pelvic examination every few months
- Thyroid tests every five years
- Check blood pressure level every month
It is imperative to understand that not one particular check-up schedule is capable of fitting in the necessities of all individuals. This makes it all the more clear that, while the requirement of physical attention isn’t the same for everyone, once a year physical check-up is a must for any individual.