Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju AgarwalYour feedback matters!
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.
A 43 years female sonography of pelvis result says Presence of fungal hypoechoic focal lesion measuring 16x15mm Whats this please suggest & Help.
Mere tubes mai cyst hai. Maine allopathic medicine ka Pura treatment leya. Lakin mujhe koi benefits ni mila. To Kya cyst ka ab mai homeopathy treatment le sakte hu. Cyst ka best treatment bateye please. Aur cyst ke hone se hum koi se food nahi khane chaheye. Please reply.
Hi, My wife missed her periods from last 10 days. While testing it showing as negative. Could you please let me know if there is any pregnancy after how many it takes for the confirmation on the same. Thanks.
I have three month baby and delivery by c- section. My belly is as big as my pregnancy period and I have headache problem after delivery. Please suggest me what should do for belly fat and headache.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear Doctor I am Carrying with 8th month pregnancy and in 7th month I done with scanning. In Scanning EDD is 06/03/2017. Now I have query that delivery will going to happen in What EDD date was given? And I am working lady still how many days I can continue working. Can I work till FEB mid days. Please let me know the details. I am so thankful if I got answer.
My wife was operated for hysto laparoscopy a year back now we are planning to have a baby but she was not able to conceive from past 6 months, and her periods are regular. Now we have diagnosed her and doctor says there is again a growth of cyst in one of her ovary. As well I have checked my semen and report says I have less sperm motility and density rest of it is normal, I was addicted to tobacco is that the reason of less sperm motility. Please help me for 2 things: 1. How can my wife be treated for growing cyst or is that normal. 2. How can I increase sperm motility and density 3. While giving sperm for test I was a bit nervous and in stress and was not able to get sperm properly or as desired, could that be the reason for less sperm motility and density. And any other tips for conceiving.
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
My periods is not regular. It comes after 2-3 month. N also my period session is very painful in first 2-3 days.
I have irregular periods .....I wanna make it regular for me.....because I feel something heavy ......
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
During intercourse a light yellow colour discharge is observed from vagina. What does it indicates. IS it ok.
I have my period cycle longer between 32 to 36 days and have bleeding on only 2 days. Is it normal or i'm having any problem on my uterus?
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
In this competetive world we all want to look good. Beautiful face is God's gift, but we all can glow our own face by taking small steps.
- take water in plenty amount
- avoid direct sunlight
- use sunscreen when ever want to go out
- use physical barrier too for covering your face while in Sun
- use good moisturiser
- take green leafy vegitables
- take help of doctor fro regular creams adn laser facial etc.
- maintenance is must for good facial glow