Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manju AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello. My friend has a bad smell in her vagina since few months. Even she takes bath with warm water twice in a day. But still she said she has that bad smell in her female part. She s really worried about this issue. Could you tell me the cause and solution for this problem.
My wife is 52 yrs old and suffering from stomach ache for the last six days. She is currently on antibiotics. I wish to have sex with her tonight including oral sex. Is there any risk in licking her vagina because she may have some infection as she has stomachache.
Hi i am 23 years old and female, i got married 4 months before i am not conceived now how to get conceive? please consult me.
Spinachis a rich source of vitaminA and reduces the risk of eye diseases, like night blindness, itching eyesand eye ulcers. Components like beta carotene, lutein, xanthenes and zeaxanthinact as strong antioxidants and protectthe eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays, further lowering the chances ofcataract formation and are all beneficial for maintaining overall good eyesight.
· Spinachis also rich in potassiumand low in sodium. The former is known to lower the blood pressure while thelatter is known for increasing it. Therefore, spinach, included in a regulardiet brings the blood pressure down to normal levels. The amount of folatepresent in spinach also reduces hypertension, relaxes blood vessels andmaintains a proper blood flow.
· Spinachis rich in mineralslike manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help in building strong bones and lowering the chances of osteoporosis. It is also a good sourceof vitamin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, leadingto bone mineralization.
· Ithas been found that spinach has the ability to protect the mucous membrane of stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
· Studiesshow that spinach lowers the cancer risk by 34%, particularly breast cancer,cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and stomach cancer. Componentslike vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, tocopherol, chlorophyllin, folic acid andfiber are considered beneficial in fighting against cancer cells.
· Spinachis a great source of magnesium, a mineral which is known to preventcomplications occurring after diabetes. And regular consumption of spinachstabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating too much.
· Anotherimportant mineral, iron, which is found abundantly in spinach, is known to reproduce red blood cells, thereby preventing chances of anemia. The same ironis also useful for boosting the body’s metabolism, leading to more fat burningand giving way to reduce weight.
· Itis advisable for pregnant women to include spinach in their regular diet asfolate found in it is needed by the growing fetus for development of a newnervous system. Also, vitamin A present in spinach is required for the lungdevelopment of the fetus as well as during breast feeding.
· Folatefound in spinach aids in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin Bprotects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiations. And finally,the high alkaline properties in spinach make it a perfect food for peoplesuffering from inflammatory ailments, like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.