Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ManjithYour feedback matters!
I am male 54 yrs old. I develop chest pain when I walk. It starts after about 5-7 mins and gradually increases upto 22 mins after which I get used to it and then carryon walking for 35-45 mins without difficulty. This is happening for last 5 yrs now. Cardiologist has got tests done, ECG, Echo Cardiogram, Chest X-RAY, CT angio, all are negative. cholesterol is 210-220, Triglycerides 175. Height 5'-9" weight 80-82 kgs. I do not have sound sleep until aided by medicine, I have history of fainting for short time from my childhood even recently about 2 yrs ago. How to get relief of this pain? Is it a case of neurologist or psychiatrist?
I have been suffering chest pain and breathe for the last one month. I have asked here and I was suggested to take steam and benadryl syrup. I took that but couldn't get relief. I feel dry cough, chest pain and breathe problem. Sometime not able to talk properly. Please be advised what what should I do?
My chest keeps paining suddenly sometimes, if I drink some water or eat some food my chest keeps paining a lot, what should I do?
I had a angioplasty 4 months back can the stents be removed if not can I stop the medicine if im maintaining my health perimeters by regular exercise and keeping my body fit.
My heart beats fast around 100 to 115 even 120 bpm in rest condition. Is it a problem or everything normal.
I have a stomach problems like acidity, low blood pressure, headache too. What should I do to come out with this problem?
Hi sir i am from Kolkata. Mai bahut healthy or faty hu Lekin kuch problem ho raha hai mujhe bahut ghabrahat hota hai or lagta lagta hai mera bp high horaha hai or pasina hota hai iska koi times nahi hota hai kabhi bhi suru hojata hai Sir mai bahut pareshan hu koi right solution dijiye ya koi medicine boliye.
What is first aid treatment of heart attack victim n what cure for it, any medicine for in emergency?
From today morning my hand are shivering little bit and heart is beating faster than normal and also I am feeling weak. Can you help me with this?
I have slight pain in my chest. It comes almost thrice a week. Should I take that seriously and how can I overcome that pain.
My blood pressure is 110/70. No sugar. Uric acid level is 6.4.have digestion problem. Stool does not pass regularly. Can I take GOURD everyday? What r it's benefits? Please help me. Can it harm my body if taken regularly? THROW LIGHT ON IT.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
I am having chest pains after every time I have lunch and dinner? I don't know the reason maybe it's gas what should I do?
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.