Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjit KochharYour feedback matters!
Hi. I started bleeding when I was 7 week pregnant. Then went to the hospital doctors told no heartbeat. The bleeding continues 2 -3 days clots went through bleeding. As natural miscarriage is there doctors given misopristol. But 4 days checkup some portion of fetus is there. So Doctors given Mifepristone tab.
I m 9 month pregnant and received too much swelling on my feet and ankles. My BP is always normal. Any remedy to avoid this problem?
What is the procedure of having 100% safe sex against pregnancy. Last time Lybrate answered that condom is safe but not 100%, so what is the solution, what do we do?
I have a irregular cycle of 22 - 25 days. When should we have sex to get pregnant. Even after sex, when I get up in the morning some watery things come out. Is it so that sperms are not going inside.
Hello Dr. My son is 5 months and 15 days old now. I haven't had my periods till now post delivery. There is no pain in stomach but a watery discharge like urine keeps on happening off n on especially when I cough or sneeze. Please suggest what am I suppose to do.
I am 25 years old. My question is related sex. How to increase my sex time. I spend only 2 or 3 mint with my wife in time of sex. So please suggest me what I have to do?
Sir, I'm married having no child yet. I'm facing a problem for almost an year. If l take an hour for intercourse and l enjoy a lot but my wife never gets the satisfaction. Can you answer me please sir?
I am 34 yrs old lady & presently 6 weeks pregnant. My body weight is 76. 7 kg. What type of exercise I shoild do regularly? should I go to gym?
I have had protected sex with my girlfriend on the day she had ovulated. and she haven't got periods yet her date was 28th june. and today is 6th july. Are there any chance of pregnancy please help.
Hi, I am married guy. Me & my wife trying to have a baby. But no success. I have consult with one of my friend (he is doctor but not specialist regrading my issue.). Then he made prolactin test & told me I have high prolactin leve which is 20.41. What should I do?
Greetings Doctor, Doctor I ended up doing a huge mistake last week and have been regretting a lot. Last week I visited thailand with my friends and ended up sleeping with a prostitute! It was hardly for an hour and we had protected sex, (i was very rough for sometime but was wearing a condom) I did not cum while having sex, maybe she did! and in between we were trying 69 too, we gave oral to each other (which was unprotected, I licked her vagina and she sucked me no condom then) and we even kissed. Had to mention everything as I am very scared, I am scared that I would have picked something from her! have not done my tests yet! I feel very guilty and I read online that for any disease to show it may take min 3 months! what are the chances of me having a bad future? I hope she was clean and unaffected but I doubt! what do I do next doc, please help me. Should I get the tests done asap or should I wait? Please help. I wish that half an hour did not happen in life!
I want to get pregnant in next few months. I want to understand diet chart to get followed to make my body compatible for the change. Pls suggest a proper diet plan.
I am 12 years old. From three months back I started periods (mensuration) few time back. I have very less periods only for one day. But now for few days, I am having a large amount of white discharge coming out fro my vaginal part. So I ask you to recommend me a solution to this problem and what should I do &to whom consult. Thanks.
Hi I am married since four years but will did not conceived yet. I check to my doctor he says due to constipation problem and so much pain on period time we are not conceiving. Pls suggest.
Hi doc, my cousin sister is too small she is 20 years old and her height is only 5 ft she wants to increase her height as she feel very bad when someone says that she is small. Please help.
Hi Last month my period was on 23rd may this month I did not gt my period I did a pregnancy test and I got d positive and but I dont have any symptoms like pregnant women ?
Deficiency or loss of calcium and phosphorus in the bones among other minerals causes the bones to go weak. With passage of time, some people develop a bone condition where the bone mineral density (bmd) goes very low. This condition is called osteopenia and it is now a very common problem. When the bone density goes even below than what it is in osteopenia, then the person develops osteoporosis. Although it is not mandatory that whoever has osteopenia will end up with osteoporosis as well. Fact is, it is very difficult to notice the signs of osteopenia. Just like osteoporosis, it could be present in your body for years, before your find out that you got the problem. Although we call all weakness of bone as osteoporosis, weakness of bone due to deficiency of calcium and vitamin d are clinically called osteomalacia. To label it as osteoporosis, bone should be weak with a normal blood calcium and vitamin d levels.
The symptoms of osteopenia are:
1. Extreme pain when fracture: this condition doesn't cause any physical pain in normal life. The only time one will experience immense pain is, if there is a fracture in the bone. On the flipside, a lot of fractures occur because of osteoporosis.
2. Receding gums: this symptom is quite a surprise and one we don't usually imagine it to be. While receding gums could be the symptom for many problems, it is one of the symptoms of osteopenia.
3. Brittle nails: if you have weak and brittle fingernails, this is a direct indication of your bone health.
4. Shrinking with age: as we age, we tend to lose height. This happens to those with vertebral fractures and poor postures. In both the conditions, this could be a symptom of osteopenia.
5. Dehydration: in some very rare cases, extreme dehydration has been a silent cause. So if you are suffering from side effects of dehydration, keep a check on your bones too.
6. Pcos: irregular periods in women is also something that could be a symptom for many irregularities, but pcos can also lead to osteopenia as are eating disorder or over exercising.
Earliest symptoms of osteopenia is generalised tiredness, easy fatiguability and vague body or joint pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.