Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjeet Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
From last 2 days I am having pain in my left foot along with swelling, My uric acid level is high, any recommendation on the medicine and also precautionary measures.
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
I have tanning on my face. I'm a sardar so I wear turban. Please tell me how I remove tanning on my face.
I am 42 yrs old female I m having pain I my rt hand frm shoulder to arm. I did x ray it shows muscle spasm and in blood test crp is 11 vitamin d is 22. My Dr. Advised zerosoft z tab but pain is unbearable can't even move my hand at d back. Please advise.
I am 22 years old male. I am addicted to masturbation, and I masturbate daily. Doctor, does it affect my future life? Can masturbation cause any health problems?
I am a 19 year old boy. I think my penis is having an abnormal shape. It is not like a adult penis. Also while I am masturbating , no sperm is coming out. So please do help me.
I am 24 years old and have a pre employment medical test in 6 hrs. I wanted to know does gas and lack of sleep affect the results of an ecg? And does being nervous during an ecg affect the results?
I usually get headache when I do my work on system and my eyes become red I suffocate a lot please tell me what to do.
My eyes are becoming red in colour f ROM last three days what shall I do for this is there any preventive measures.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.