Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
I will loss my weight my age is 29 and my weight is 66k I will try to gain my weight up to 70 I use so many body product but after use weight is again loss so please give me permanent solution.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face I used scar removing cream but it was not beneficial. What should I do?
A 60 year female under gone ptca in 2012 k/c/o hypertensive on medication, now having increased serum creatinine & uric acid level suggest treatment.
I have got a toothache in my lower premolars since four or five days. Can you tell me how to recover from it.
Sir what should I do I am underweight and my weight is not increasing. I went to gym but it has lead to reduction in my body fat.
I have eye disease my right eye is good 6/6 and my left eye is weak 6/24 how can I resolve this problem.
To help your children protect their teeth and gums and greatly reduce their risk of getting cavities, teach them to follow these simple steps:
1. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on teeth that's the main cause of tooth decay.
2. Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under the gumline, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet that limits starchy or sugary foods, which produce plaque acids that cause tooth decay. When you do eat these foods, try to eat them with your meal instead of as a snack-the extra saliva produced during a meal helps rinse food from the mouth.
4. Use dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste. Make sure that your children's drinking water is fluoridated. If your water supply; municipal, well or bottled does not contain fluoride, your dentist or pediatrician may prescribe daily fluoride supplements. Take your child to the dentist for regular checkups.
I have desk job and in the last 2 years has gone up from 85 kgs to 125 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Sir, my mother is above 50,& she suffered from severe pain of rheumatide arthritis from last 5 months. She had done 15 days ayurvedic panchkarma but she won't get relief from joint pain. Beside this she had a treatment of allopathy also. So what would you suggest regarding her pain & treatment.
I am losing my weight quickly and I am diabetic and I have also the problem of hypertension. I want to ask that what should be my balanced diet?
What would be the best treatment for chronic dysentery homeopathy, allopathy or ayurvedic facing problem since 3 month all the reports are normal also.
I have a habit of sleeping in class from my age of 11 I even start sleeping when I hear loud sound or some happy or sad news from anyone what should I do?
Hello I am having pain in lower abdomen from past few days but my periods are normal and while urinating pain is not there but I have an acute problem of constipation. The whole day it D's not pain much but at night it pain too much. So I tk arnica and sleep. May I Knw why it s happening ? Is that anything to worry?
Eczema refers to any kind of superficial inflammatory process that primarily involves the epidermis, and is characterised by itching, redness, vesicles and sometimes crusting and oozing. Another term for eczema is atopic dermatitis. This kind of skin infection can start during infancy and continue until many years. Though there are some people who outgrow the condition, others may have it all their lives.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
What are the symptoms of eczema?
Atopic dermatitis is commonly seen as dry patches appearing on the skin and sometimes these patches are extremely itchy and cause discomfort. In the case of infants, the rashes appear on the scalp and cheeks and often bubble up before the liquid oozes out. Rashes commonly appear on the backside of the creases of the elbows and knees in the case of kids above two years, and other places on the body may also be affected. In adults, the rashes can make the skin dry and cover maximum area of the body. It may also lead to further skin infections, skin irritation, and may also cause eye problems.
How can eczema be treated?
Though there is no overall cure for eczema, but the treatments can heal the affected skin as well as prevent flaring of the symptoms. Doctors often suggest a plan of treatment on the basis of the age of the patient, symptoms, and the present state of health. You can opt to take warm baths on a regular basis and apply moisturiser within three minutes. You will have to avoid harsh soaps and instead use the mild soap or non-soap cleansers while washing. It is important to keep your fingernails short so that you don’t scratch the affected area which would further aggravate it.
If you are unable to keep eczema under control with all these preventive tips, then it would be best to consult a dermatologist for curing it.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.