Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet RathiYour feedback matters!
I have pain from the lower back that's from hip till the ankle only in the right side. This happened because of 3 reasons aerobics, lifting heavy weight and yoga stretches. I had taken treatment for the same and the doctor told it's a muscle tear and asked me to take one month rest and I was taking some pain killers and I started by regular activity after one and half month and I just went to zumba classes and I got the pain back in the same place. Can you please suggest me what should I do.
My mother age is 45 years. She is feeling pain at ribs. This pain is taking to back and it is so heavy. She don't have BP or Sugar. She don't smoke or drink. What is the problem exactly. Where should we consult ?
I am suffering from low back pain from 5 months I am in fully rest I have consulted enough doctors they said to x rays and took it x ray is normal for three times but the main is more on pelvic sides and back side pain.
Whenever I throw a ball (any) with some force, I experience a shocking pain in shoulder (right) followed by pain in elbow joint. This is causing a major obstacle for my sporting. Kindly help me out of this.
I am suffering from pain in my legs I got swelling in my foot and so much pain in my ankle sometimes pain is that much I can't stand up so please tell me what can I do about it few years ago I was suffered from chikungunya fever after that it will happen so please consult me about it.
Hi 2 months back I got my left knee injury. I got mri done. Report says grade I hyperintense signal along the posterior horn of medial meniscus, can you please let me know do I need surgery for this. Minimal joint effusion, distal femoral attachment of acl not clearly seen, minimal subchondral altered signals noted along tibia.
I have pain in my joints, specially below waist and pain in fingers. Please suggest, what should be done.
I am 21 years old, yesterday I sliped from the stairs and I got sevior pain at backside. Is this pain will raise any problems in future?
I am Amar Holeppagol my age is 22 and I am having eye problem. Knee problem leg pain headaches and I am studying be engg in t John college. Please send me solution to the problem.
I have pain in my back I my age is 60 so I can't walk please help me doctor and prescribe some medicine so I feel better About.
I hava pain in my backbone suddenly at anytime and also a cyneous problem. I have a problem of dry cough also.
While walking my sole is aching and my knee is also paining what can I do to get rid from this pain.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.