Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet Kaur GillYour feedback matters!
Hi, Me and my girlfriend had sex last Month, I didn't ejaculated on her, but on the same day she took i-pill too, now her periods getting late, Will she get pregnant.
Hello doctor My wife is pregnant and entered into second trimester and detected twins in sonography. So doctor recommended cervical stitch which we did yesterday. But doctor prescribed erythromycin 500 mg tablets 4 times a day. I am scared with this dise. Erythromycin 2000 mg a day in pregnancy is it safe.
My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
If I take a contraceptive pill to avoid unwanted pregnancy is there any risk associated? Should I consult ant doctor?
Hi, I have to ask a personal question. I am a married man and I have sex with my wife many times without condom but my penis upper skin is not broken yet. Can you suggest me how will it break. So my penis inner part comes out of the penis outer skin. And will this affect in pregnancy. Please revert as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hi I want to have baby now could you please let me know the dates of high coalition days. So that we can intercourse to have baby. My last period will b in 26th Nov 2016.
में 9 महीनो से duphaston ले रही हु । मेरा cycle अच्छा चल रहा था।इस महीने भी ली । लेकिन मेरे पीरियड्स नही आये । अब में क्या करूँ ।plz मुझे कोई ऐसी दवाई बताइये । की मेंरि problem 1 या 2 दिन में समाप्त हो जाये। plzz.
My wife is facing some issues, 1. No period are coming since 5 month, we checked from doctor. Doctor suggest some tests, 1. Thyroid - Normal, 2. TSH- 1.830, 3. HB- 09.8 4. S. Protactinium - 8.87 5. Sugar - Fasting - 98 and post-postprandial - 120 6. Pregnancy Test - Negative Doctor Prescribe her - Yamini LS and Feronia-XT. Taking mechanic but no results are coming. Her age is 36, Pls. Help What to do in cause.
Doctor I had physical relationship one time on 22sept. After 30hours later I have eat unwanted 72 pill. After I week 30th sept my period cycle is start stay on 1week. After 35days later again my period cycle is start and it stay 1week. But after 54days are no period between current date. So doctor am I Pregnant?
I am 21 year old eight 5 ft 9 inch. Weight 65 kg. My problem is critical it is related to period. As my period comes twice in a month and it stays with one week with excessive bleeding this problem is from 3 years. I have gone to many doctors and given mant test like ultrasound etc. But no result found mostly doctors say that I have extra hormones. And this problem will stay till I get married to someone than only it will stop or gave birth to a child. But I am not satisfied with the result and opinions. So sir I request you to suggest corrective measures or guideline for my problem. And I also feel weakness by that so please understand my problem. And provide a good medicine. I am non-vegetarian. Not always. I am waiting for urs good reply.
I want to ask about sex actually my question if I have a sex with my partner after her period means during her infertile days after 21st day if I have sex without condom and if semen go inside of her vagina can my partner will get pregnant.
Chances of pregnancy if unwanted 72is taken with in 10 min of unprotected sex. Nd its effect on date of periods.
Everyone wants to work out but is unable to find time to put in the effort. Exercise, first thing in the day can fresh you up but late afternoon to early evening is the best time to exercise, because our body in general and our muscles and lungs in particular are working at their most optimal performance during this period.
Tips for better workout
Working out at any point in a day is much better than not exercising at all. This is why you should not feel anxious in rescheduling a work out to late evening while ensuring a completion of your daily responsibilities.
In order to provide the body adequate time to cool you should finish working out 3 hours before sleeping.
Body temperature increases after a good work out session and having a bath for only about 3-4 minutes after a session can lower your body temperature significantly.
Abrupt changes in temperature are not good for health therefore, do not jump into your car or head straight to the shower in case you are feeling hot after a workout. Cooling down slowly after the work out can be much more beneficial.
Though you can work out before bed, it would be much better if you do not use your own bedroom for the purpose of exercising.
If you are working out before bed, take a deep and long breath once you have finished. This can help you in sleeping properly. Meditation can also support the same phenomenon because it lowers the level of adrenaline in the body.