Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjeet Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old and I have gone through cesarean n have a baby boy of two year old. But my lot of fat is accumulated in my lower stomach n it is loosen and look very bad pls advice.
I am 31 year old. I am being treated for pcod and prescribed dianne35. I had unprotected sex with my bf on 5th day of my cycle. He had not ejaculated inside me. I started the pills from 6th day of the cycle. My cycle is of 34 days. I have not got my my periods. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. What should I do? I got spot bleeding along with pain in limbs and stomach and then no flow no pain. Am I pregnant. How far is home test kit reliable?
My sister is facing so many problems like she s getting fever regularly I mean body temp is raising without any reason. My sis n brother in law r planning for a baby and she doesn't got periods till now from 2 months. N she also gets headache. Are dese the symptoms wen we conceive?
Am newly married and next week planning my honeymoon. But my wife period time is on the same days. We can't postpone our honeymoon days because of work. So what should I do. She told me that she can have tablet's which will postpone period, is that safe, I can enjoy sex while having tablets. Please help me. She is healthy and didn't consume any kind of medicines for last one month.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a cancer of the white blood cells. It is characterized by an increased and unregulated growth of myeloid cells in the bone marrow and the accumulation of these cells in the blood.
Epidemiology, Incidence, Prevalence
In Western countries, CML accounts for 15–25% of all adult leukemias and 14% of leukemias overall (including the pediatric population, where CML is less common).
Why Does It Happen?
Neither you get it from your parents or infections, nor your smoking habits and diet seem to raise any chance of getting it. The only risk is if you've been in contact with high levels of radiation. Higher incidence of CML was seen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombing survivors. The rate of CML in these individuals seems to peak about 10 years after the exposure.
How would you know about it?
- CML has three phases: Chronic, Accelerated, and Blastic
- Chronic- It is the earliest stage. You might not even have symptoms.
- Accelerated- The number of blood cells that don't work right increases Symptoms are as follows
- Night sweats due to hypermetabolism
- Decreased appetite
- Left upper quadrant abdominal pain from spleen infarction
- Pain in your bones
- Changes in your vision
- Ringing in your ear
- Fatigue, weight loss
- Loss of energy
- Decreased exercise tolerance
Blastic- The cells multiply and take over the healthy blood cells and platelets.
- Rapidly enlarging spleen in blast crisis
- Skin changes including bumps, tumors
- Swollen gland
- Bleeding, petechiae, and ecchymosis
- Bone pain
Complete blood count- To see how many white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets you have.
- FISH test (fluorescence in situ hybridization)- It is a detailed lab test of your genes to see for Philadelphia (Ph) chromosome in bone marrow cells.
- Polymerase chain reaction test- It is a lab test that looks for the BCR-ABL gene, which is involved in the process that tells your body to make too many of the wrong kind of white blood cells.
- The goal of your treatment is to destroy the leukemia blood cells in your body and restore healthy ones to a normal level. It's usually not possible to get rid of all the bad cells.
- If you get treatment during the early, chronic phase of CML, it can help prevent the disease from moving to a more serious level.
- Doctors usually give drugs known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) first. They slow down the rate at which your body makes leukemia cells.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!