Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeet AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 31 years old and trying to conceive for the first time. I have hypo thyroid problem, yet with consultation of my endocrinologist my TSH has come down to 0.8 With the help of ovulation kit, I found that I usually ovulate on 10-12 day of the month. Is it normal? Also to keep a check on my weight, I am doing zumba/yoga for 1 hour per day. Will it affect anyways in the process of conceiving. Also suggest me the foods which is recommended or should be avoided during this time.
Just after waking up in the morning, body feels tired. Each part of the body pains. What should I do?
I am asking this question for one of my friend. The question is while have intercourse the sucking of vagina is injurious for health or not?
Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex last month. Last month I had my period on 23rd nov which started on 19th nov. I had sex on 25 th nov and took a ipill within 24 hrs. Again I had unprotected sex on 1st dec and consumed ipill immediately after sex. One week later I got bleed for 3 days. After that I got white curd like discharge, til now. My query is, what is indicate that white curd like discharge? Am I pregnant? If not, when will I get my next period?
I am a 50 years old lady and having regular menstrual cycle of 30 or 32 days but heavy bleeding white discharge throughout other than the cycle period hemoglobin was low around 8.5 in October and also having anxiety sinus prob and digestion every two three months pre or post menstrual symptoms changes I don't know whether it is related or not but blood pressure fluctuation 70/90 is my normal pressure but last two months it touched 92/138 then it falls down to the normal one this month again it has gone high after two days after my periods back pain and fatigue also.
Hello, I am 35 years old woman. I require guidance for my monthly period. Since last month my blood flow during my monthly period is reduced a lot. My last period came on 14th june 2015 with less bleeding and again I got period on 3rd july 2015 with less bleeding. Please advise what should I do as my weight is also 48 kg and height is 5.3. Please advise, waiting for a good medical advise.
I am 23 years. Last day I got diagnosed and my scan result show that" inverted measures 6 *2.2 *2.1 cm with normal myo and endometrium (6 mm). The cervix is grossly normal-Rt ovary 2.1*1.4 cm Lt ovary 2.3 * 1.5 cm both normal in size with polystic appearance ovaries -no dominant follicles-follicles 2-3 mm located peripherally with central ecogenic stroma' What it means? Will it affect my pregnancy. I weigh 78 kg.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 life-long benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"
I am 26 years old female I am pregnant with 2 month I do not want right now any kids how to abort this child?
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.