Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjari AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi mera naam lalit hai aur meri age 30hai mere face acne sopt hai bade bade aur inme sukhe huye acne niklte hai dabne se please meri help kare j bhuth hi bure lagte hai chahre per.
I m a athletic person I have to do lots of practice's but due to having lots of pain in knees I face much difficulties.
My girlfriend is 19 years old. She stays away from my place. When we meet. We have a lot of physical touchings. Romance but not sex. I just play with her breast. Liplocks etc. But after this she will have a delayed menses. So what she should do for normal menses to occur.
I am in 45years old I have one problem my skin some white mols in a hand and legs also. But not treat now. Please given the option thank you.
I have acne on my face for last six months. I took medicine but it can't work. Please guide me and suggest me doctor.
My legs are paining a lot and I cannot walk for a long time as my legs pain a lot so what should I do?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Hello sir, My age is 42 years. Problem is bilirubin. Between 1.70 to 2.76 maintained last 4 years. Fatty leaver grade. 2 in ultrasound scanning. So please suggest me.
I am 24 years old I get irregular periods at certain times and I get pain in the bladder how can I help it?
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.