Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic and not checked for sugar from few months. I was advised Triglucored in morning and ih night.But now feeling i need recheck up again before testing .What's advice
I'm having WHITE LOTION TYPES VAGINAL DISCHARGE from 1 week. I'm very much worried about this as I'm UNMARRIED is this a sign of pregnancy. Is i'm pregnant ? I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 24 april and 17 june after intercourse didn't any contraceptive pills or anything. But after the intercourse on 24 april I will didn't get my periods properly. On may it was just a spotting for 2 days then again on 2 june it was spotting for 2 days. And after 2 june I didn't get my periods ye I missed my periods for the 1st time. In Spite of all this i'll take an urine test with Preganews 5 time. 3 times in May 2 times in july And also i'll go for a 1 b-hcg test in june All are NEGATIVE Is still any chance of pregnancy? Or if i'm PregnAnt then what was the cause of excessive creamy white discharge and altered-missed periods? Plzz help me out from this situation.
When I sleep I will feel so much pain in my legs in my head in my hands and when I wake up in morning I am feeling very bed give me some suggestion.
Yesterday I fall from bike and from that time its paining in my chest I took a paracetamol but still its paining should I visit a doctor or it will be fine in sometime?
I am getting blood in stool, from last three days. Had man force tablet before 4 days. Is this the side effect? Till when will it last.
From past 7 days. I' m having trouble in throat. After taking medicine for 5 days. Everything became fine. But again that pain in throat started
My mom suffering from diabetic. And treat with insulin. She is 55. What precaution should take for her.
My mom 50 years old. Recent days, she had knee pain. While try to stand up, it pained lot. And she's diabetes, after evening she had feel like burning in stomach as well as feet. Please lend some actions to do.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering piles in many days. Many blood is coming. How can I solve this problem.
Should I take biotin tablets in morning or night?, are in case of morning before food or after food?, in night before dinner or after dinner?
My mother is having problem that a light is floating in eyes. That light wave is flashing for sometime even she closes her eyes. After this a big headache is fallowing. Weekly 2 or 3 times coming like this. I will send shape of light image later. Please tell us a solution. Note she is using tablets for high BP and her bp level is normal everyday.
Few Signs You Might Be Suffering From Celiac Disease!
From last 9 days she had consulted skin Doctors for full body allergy remedy. But still she did not got cure,and she was under feeding baby 4 month.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.