Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
My aunt she is 38 years old female she is a diabetic patient and now she has problem in right breast that she has some swelling over there and we are not understanding what's problem is that and no pain is observed and we consulted doctor they advised us to go for surgery so now we are not understanding what to do we are thinking to do surgery or not as she was a diabetic patient and we want to know is that any breast cancer? And the size of swelling or lump is 37x9mm and infection 8x3mm and please advice us what to do? Either surgery or can be cured by medication or is it Any breast cancer? Please advice us.
Hi I want to know the symptoms of the cancer please let me know quickly please. Am suffering from cogh from 3 months. Hey please let me know what the problem.
Hi my mother is 51 years old, she is having cervical cancer stage 3b and her both kidneys are not working now she is getting dialysis, so what we do now ?
I am a smoker continously smokes whole day. I smoke nearly a pack of cigarettes per day some times even more I some times feel pain in lungs n heart I don't know what is the reason n where the pain is exactly in heart or lungs but some time I feel chest pain I tried to quit smoking but I failed. And I am a seafarer so I must be fit enough and able to survive conjusted n enclosed spaces but I feel suffocated n feels very uncomfortable to breathe so kindly help me suggest me what to do how to improve my health n how to stay fit how to get rid of suffocated and breathing problems ?
I have one lump in right breast. There is no pain. The lump have movement also. If it is any serious problem?
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
I have a tumor or ball like structure near my right testicle. I don't know if it's a tumor or not. Can it be testicular cancer? And In my city there is no sexologist.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.