Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Khanna Bajaj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha Khanna BajajYour feedback matters!
I wanted to do sex with someone. It want to do before periods or after the periods. But it wanted to be safe. Her not to be pregnant after the sex. What was the precautions I have to do sir.
I am married for an year and a half, I had a miscarriage when 9 months ago. I am not able to conceive again. I frequently have urine infection. What might be the reason for not conceiving. Pls help.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If pregnancy confirm after that eating papaya then what happens. As it works to stop pregnancy? If not then tell how to stop pregnancy?
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.
Hi my friend is getting irregular periods. Sometimes after one an half month. Or sometimes twice a month. What she should do.
I am 23 years old suffering from pcos n thyroid N I am taking thyroid medicine n its under control now N how can I control my pcos N can I consume apple cider vinegar for pcos.
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.