Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
I have cough problem for past 3 days. Please help me to cure myself in the future also. Waiting for your reply.
I am 27 years old & I have a problem of itchy bottom (rectal area and near ass). It is very embarrassing for me because sometime there is an strong urge to itch in public area. Please do suggest me if there is any medication available. Though I take intense care of cleaning public hair but still not getting any relief. Please help.
Like everything else in your body, your hair needs food too. And you are much mistaken if you think that the only food for your #hair is #oil. The food you eat everyday has a lot of effect on the #health of your #hair too like every other part of your body. There are food items that can destroy the #health of your #hair, like too much #spicy or #oily #food, and then there are items of food that would make your #hair #shine with #health. Taking such food items regularly, while also maintaining good #hair care regimen would surely attract envious glances to your #crowning #glory from everyone.
Important Ingredients that make the hair healthy are:
3.#Omega-3 #fatty #acids
If you are wondering which food items contains these important ingredients, given below is a list of
#7 #Top #Food Items that Reveals the #Secret of #Healthy #Hair:
1)#Salmon – This cold water delicious fish is the food item hair experts swear by. Rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids, salmon would keep your #scalp #healthy, thus leading to #shiny and strong #hair #shafts.
2)#Eggs – A source of #Protein, #Zinc and #Iron, eggs are the simplest food item you can think of to keep your #hair #healthy. Regardless of how you take your eggs, it would always lead to keeping your #hair #healthy.
3)#Walnuts – This is one more food item that is rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids along with a generous amount of #biotin, another ingredient for #healthy #hair growth and #Vitamin-E.
4)#Sweet #Potatoes – Suffering from #Dandruff that causes #hair #fall?
Take sweet potatoes regularly and it would keep your #scalp free of the #itchy, #flaky #dandruff. This in turn would lead to a #healthy #hair #growth.
5)#Oysters – #Oysters are not only rich in #Protein but also #Zinc, an ingredient that is absolutely essential for #hair #growth. Lack of #zinc can lead to #hair #fall and hence taking #oysters can help in preventing #hair #fall.
6)#Lentils – #Lentils in your regular #diet can aid in #healthy #hair #growth since #lentils too are extremely rich in #Protein, #Zinc and #Biotin.
7)#Green #Vegetables – #Green #Vegetables like #Spinach and Broccoli contains #Vitamin C and #Vitamin A that helps in the production of #Sebum. #Sebum keeps the #scalp and the #hair #conditioned. Hence make sure you include #spinach or #broccoli into your #diet
All time headache. But I have no eye problem. Doctor said Is it for masturbation . And if. What is the solution?
I've diabetes. How can I prevent kidney disease and keep them healthy? I feel the urge to pee a lot and also experience inflammation while peeing.
A man getting ready for a date always goes through a mental checklist. Killer smile? Check. Shirt that proves he spends time at the gym? Check. Witty observations? Check. Ability to feign interest in rom coms? Check. Overwhelming penis odor? Check - unfortunately. Yes, many guys, even those who regularly engage in good penis health practices, are cursed with persistent penis odor.
Sure, that penis odor may be well disguised through most of the night. But if things go as planned and it comes time for slipping out of the pants and into bed, then suddenly that penis odor may make more of an impression than the erection from which it emanates.
Penis odor shouldn't put a quick end to an otherwise wonderful date. But what can a man do about it?
The first and most sensible thing a guy can do is to make sure he's practicing good penis hygiene. Unless a man is a nudist, his penis tends to be kept packed away underneath two layers of clothing - trousers and underwear. This creates a high heat situation which is exacerbated by the presence of a thick thatch of pubic hair, which acts as an insulator and creates more heat. It's no wonder that sweat develops on the penis, bringing with it the bacteria that causes penis odor. So being sure to wash the penis and surrounding area regularly and thoroughly is the first step in controlling an unwanted odor situation.
But there are other things to consider to help keep a date from ending with the unveiling of the manhood. These include:
- A quick scrub and change. Regular washing is important, but a guy with a consistent penis odor problem should visit the bathroom right before he plans on bringing out the equipment. A quick wash can eliminate some of the odor which may have developed on the date, and changing into a fresh pair of underwear will also help.
- Consider a shave. Manscaping is more and more common nowadays, and a guy with serious penis odor may want to give it a try. Shaving away the pubic hair takes away some of the insulation that produces odor-causing sweat. Also, with the hair gone, the sweat has fewer surfaces to cling onto and may drip further down and away from the penis.
- Go commando. Dispensing with underwear while on the actual date may not be a good idea, but regularly allowing the penis and balls to air out is an excellent way to help diminish unwanted stench. Many men find that sleeping in the buff does the trick for them. If that isn't possible, spending an hour or so naked each day is advised for men with persistent odor issues.
- Watch the diet. Different bodies metabolize foods differently, but there are some foods that tend to produce a strong odor when they leave the body through urine or sweat, such as asparagus, broccoli and red meat. Tuna, garlic and onions are often associated with more pungent sweat. That doesn't mean a man has to avoid these altogether, but he may want to moderate his intake or avoid them the day of the big date.
- Regularly apply a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to fight penis odor and save a date. Not just any crème will do, of course. Be sure to select one that includes vitamin A among its ingredients. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is a natural antibacterial agent that can help eliminate the bacteria that causes penis odor to thrive. The crème should also include moisturizing agents like Shea butter and vitamin E. Frequent washing to eliminate odor can also eliminate the oils that keep the skin properly hydrated, so using moisturizing agents can help fight dry, patchy skin from developing.