Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am still feeling lazy with my right eye. It affected with infection. Allergic conjunctivitis attacks it. So many doctor are see this. But now I do not see clear with this eye. Please help doctor.
Since last week I have a headache. Now it has been almost 6 days, I have pain around my forehead region and in my eyes, it feels heavy heavy in my eyes and in my forehead. I have tried Medicine like paracetamol and disprin but still I have this headache. Also when I start to use my phone after some time the pain increase around my eyes and forehead. Please tell me what to do and what medicine to take, and also tell me if there's anything to worry about.
My dad is suffering from eye sight with -6.2 and -4.5 doctor said cataract operation so please suggested me wat to do.
My eye is pain for 1 week because of, I see TV for every time that can I have this problem so what can I do at this time please give the solution for me.
I have red eyes over 5 days and blood pressure low, I am diabetes patient so you have solutions for me.
I am 19 years and have myopia disorder with numbers -5 and -5.5 now. Can this be reduced by laser treatment? Or is that treatment safe?
How to become healthy from skinny. What should be the diet for this? And what to do if having weak eye sight.
I. have red eyes and often tears will come from eyes what to. Do? I am having migraine also give me any suggestion. i am allergic to brufen. Please help me.
My frnd have black spots as well as pimple on her face, she used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn, t see any changes. What should she do?
Is there any danger side effect on the eye after LASIK surgery. And what should we do to increase our height.
I am 26 years male, I got eye irritation when I watch movies this is happening from last 3 months, I tried eye drops but still remain same, please help me.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath