Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha ChakrabartiYour feedback matters!
congenital Bicuspid Aortic Valve Mild AS Normal Biventricular function This is the impression of my son's echo test report He is 1 Month old. Pls explain what is this? Is this a serious issue or completely curable?
I hav a severe problem of acidity, it persistent from many days now, I mean one day I have and another day I don't. It burns all through my chest to the throat and my heart beats increase significantly so much that I annoyingly feel it everytime.
Sir. Good evening. I am 61. Male.My son is abroad. I am widowed. My BP is 140/90. Known HPTN patient. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 6f. 1 inch. I live alone. I feel depressed. Not happy with my job. Can't get another job at this age. Don't have friends. Isolated myself after my wife's death in an hit and run accident. At the cross roads now and don't know which path to choose. What is the right path for me know? Regards.
1.Permanent Cure for Slip Disc L5-S1 Disc bulge without operation treatment required 2. High B.P 150/100 Not taking any allopathy medicine interested in Ayurveda only give me good medicine 3. Cramps Nerves weakens night time pain suddenly comes in mid of leg after 10 mins calm down treatment required pls give me the best treatment suggestion.
I had an angiogram seven months ago I had one 50% blockage doctor said no need of standing it can be manage by medicines exercise. And I am diabetic since 14 years I am 36 years now and I used to smoke heavily. I have quit smoking since 7 months but I have put on 15 KGS till now since my angiogram. Is it because I quit smoking.
History---presently I am 68 years old. Had my bypass surgery during the year 2007 at escorts hospital I am diabetic for patients. N my blood pressure is normal. Today showing 130/80. Recently in the month of april 2017 had gone through surgery for the enlargement of prostrate gland (benine growth) to remove blood clots th from urinary bladder. As there was heavy bleeding. The surgery was satisfactory. But after few days there was again little bleeding. On consultation with the Same doctor. He advised to take tablet named TRENAXA to stop the bleeding and than it was under control. But after 3 to 4 days all of sudden my legs especially calves. Thigh.hands started to swell. N I started getting pain including back. Also behind the shoulder area I feel stretching n pain. Also now my stomach is getting the feel of tightness during the day. Basically pain all over the body. Gets tired very fast and feel like taking rest after some walk slight pain in chest n breathing difficulty. Could you please advise me some medicine to cure the pain in my body n normal breathing. Also wat should be my next step
Doc I am 32 years old and suffering from high blood pressure and triglyceride for last one year. I have been checked by several docs and they gave me tablets like stamlo 5 mg to continue but I want a stable and permanent solution. As I am doing a marketing job thats why I have to travel extensively. My food habit was very bad once but right now I quited drinking and fatty foods. please do me a favour and give me a good solution so asap I will recover myself and can join any company.
I am 58 years old male suffering from Hypertension and diabetic which are within limits with consuming regular medicines I want to consult .
I have suffered with anxiety, feeling of heart beat, nervousness and sleeping disorder from last one month. Presently taking alprazolam 0.25 But it is very difficult to get sleep at night. However I have no any type of stress. Suggest me which is the best and safe between alprazolam vs etizolam.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.