Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Bansal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BansalYour feedback matters!
Arthritis is caused by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and gout.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing arthritis:
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.4. Avoid injury Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Take Vitamins: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
I am 3 month pregnant with low hb level in blood which result in leg swelling. So please suggest me any exercise or tips to cure the problem. I am teacher after all day work I feel my weight is gradually increases because of pregnancy. My thighs become heavy this time which obstruct me to walk n stair climb.
Hi I hav problem with my Penis. Its too short. I hav to increase its length and grip. Can u plz suggest me best solution for my problem. Thanks a lot.
Hi. I am a 28 YO female. Me and are going on a vacation and I wish to conceive there. We are going on a 10 day trip and I am expecting my periods during last one or two days of the trip. Can I delay my periods somehow so I could conceive during the trip? Will it be ok (health-wise) for the baby? What are my options? Thanks.
Mene mere bf k sath sex kiya tha 11/2/17 ko without any protection or meri periods ki date 27 to 30 k bich thi aaj 7/3/17 ho gyi h abitk muje periods nahi aaye mene test nhi karwaya abitk please muje btao me kya kru?
Dear Sir/ madam I'm 25 years male. I'm getting blood in urine. It happened twice in past 1 week. This occurs when my penis gets erected due to some inner feeling, and I'm not doing masturbation though, while I go to urine after my erection stops, blood come in. Urine. If I go second time after that, it is same as the normal urination. What precaution or medication to be done. Wats the problem actually I'm having. Please help out me to overcome this.
In this too much adverse summer, stay hydrated using following health tips:
1. Eat lots of fruits & vegs containg more water, like, watermelon, cucumber, coconut water, orange.
2. Take light and healthy diet, avoiding street food. Eat meals cooked with leafy vegetables.
3. Drink plenty of water, at least 15-20 glasses per day.
4. Avoid going outside unless emergency.
5. While outside, do not be ashamed of using protection with cap, helmet, scarf, etc.
6. Have drinks made up of lemon water, orange water, etc. In case of emergency, use ors (oral rehydration solution).
7. Take enough sleep and do not stay awake unnecessarily at night and at noon.