Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Manisha Bagga

MBBS, MD - Pathology

Pathologist, Delhi

27 Years Experience
Dr. Manisha Bagga MBBS, MD - Pathology Pathologist, Delhi
27 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Manisha Bagga
Dr. Manisha Bagga is a renowned Pathologist in Rohini, Delhi. She has been a successful Pathologist for the last 27 years. She is a MBBS, MD - Pathology . She is currently practising at Narwest Pathology Clinic in Rohini, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Manisha Bagga and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Aligarh Muslim University - 1990
MD - Pathology - Aligarh Muslim University - 1995
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Narwest Pathology Clinic

G-29,Plot No-10,Sector-3,Rohini , Delhi - 110085Delhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Manisha Bagga

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Doctor I have some pains in my Body. Like leg pain. I am a football player. I want to play very well. Please tell me a solution to remove the pain. Thanks.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Avoid strain tk rest and heat fermentation do stretching exercise of leg and best option to you tk physiotherapy treatment immediate relief and continue your game.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old and I am suffering with ankle pain after rest but if I ignore it and continue walking than pain has gone pl. Help me out a deal tell me proper prescription not advised to come to my clinic.

Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.), Nutrition/ Diet planning, Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Science (DNYS), Cosmetology, BHMS, DND, Pranic Healing
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Take homoeopathic medicine rhus tox 200 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills after 1/2 hour of meals. Avoid coffee, sour things. Follow up after 15 days. Will change the medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever last two days my eyes are also being red and paining my body badly so please help me.

MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Most probably you r suffering from acute viral infection. 1. Drink plenty of water preferably ors 2. Take pcm 500mg 2-3 times a day. It is a self limiting illness, wait for 2 days before starting antibiotics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from cough and dust allergy sneezing and body pains esnophilia background using aerocort rotacaps, now body pains heavily pl prescription tablets thanks feverish thanks.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Aerocort rotacaps are for asthma and should be used in emergency only, as they are used as rescue medicine. For regular use, use asthma preventor medicine by inhalation with spacer.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the uses of tramacip tablet? what will happen if a person uses it overdose? what are it's bad effects?

Psychiatrist, Amritsar
Tramacip is Tramadol. Doctors use it for de addiction. Addicts use it for getting high. It can cause convulsions in overdose patient can become dependent on it if he uses without doctors help
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.

Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.

Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.

Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,

Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,

Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,

Letting you know that its too much.

Ya that’s pain and its good.

Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
2 people found this helpful

My friend seetha is suffering from heavy body pains from two days what she has to do to get rid of them immediately?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am age of 20. I used to do excersie continuously for 3 hours till 3 fays. Now I am suffering from body pains. So what I should do to overcome this.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4. Avoid severe and sustained exercise. Do it gradually
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, My Daughter has leg pain, she is 4 year old and once in a week she told about her pain, we have taken consultation from two-three doctor about this and Do test of vitamin-D

General Physician, Hyderabad
Rhustox 30. Arnica 30 daily week.After that 5phos 4pills daily twice and alfafa tonic 1spoonfull before food. medicines availabe in any medical shop. Immunity side effect. call9441178096 for any carifications.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from fever from one weak and I have also cough and full of body pains and full of headache. Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and For cough take syp ascoril-D 2.5 ml twice a day and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been receiving radiating pain starting from brain to my teeth and nasal passages, I am a teacher by profession and would like to receive a valid consultation.

Diploma in Psychological Medicine, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
it could a sortof migrane for which you need to consult a Neuro Psychiatrist but also consult ENT doctor to rule out any nasal issu. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. I am 29 years old married woman. I have been suffering from ache problem for last 10 years. I have taken many medicines and treatments too but didnt get the desired results. What should I do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
There is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. Topical capsaicin, derived from chili peppers, may help with arthritis, diabetic nerve pain, and other conditions. There's evidence that glucosamine can help relieve moderate to severe pain from osteoarthritis in the knee. Do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Can be hot flushes and low vit D level in body. Do some investigation like vitD3 and vitB12 level and than consult me again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.

Im 34 years old male. I need to reduce my belly. Pls give suggestions for tat. Im having full body pain too.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Eat well – Take a balanced Diet comprising of 45% carbohydrate, 30% protein and 25% protein, plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits. Don’t over eat. Avoid junk, spicy, oily, high calorie, cholesterol rich diet don’t skip your breakfast. Take warm, homemade food. Avoid food and drink from outside. Don’t skip or postpone your meal. Minimize consumption of refined grains like white rice, white bread, sugary or refined food. 2. Keep hydrated- Drink 2 liters /6-8 glasses of water daily 3. Do regular exercise for one hour daily like brisk walking/Jugging etc 4. Take adequate rest- 7-8 hours of sound sleep in the night is required to remain healthy 5. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression, agitation etc 6. Find time for relaxation and enjoyments with friends and family 7. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control emotion, improve concentration and relieve stress 8. Develop hobby, Learn new skill 9.Go for detail Annual Health check up
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 yrs old I am suffering from bodyache above knee and below waist, I am also having blood clotting on skin showing blue red black colour spots.

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Hi thanks for writing to lybrate, pain and swelling in your thighs suggest venous compromise while reduced blood flow, pain, sores point towards arterial involvement. It may be possible you have both conditions. You have to consult a vascular surgeon who will treat you accordingly. Continue with compression. Avoid prolonged standings. Keep leg elevated at night. Avoid smoking. Get your lipid levels checked. Avoid fatty foods. Take guidance or your doctor. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a fall from stair case one month back. Buy my tail bone is still paining. What to do?

General Physician, Mumbai
You need to avoid stressed activities which according to you is causing you trouble and you need to meet a physiotherapist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling low headache and eyes paining and bodyache too. pls tell what to do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have too much body pains actually I'm a truck driver what I use medicine please tell me better one.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Your body pains can be because of the nature of your work you can take tab combiflam once in a while for that but not as a regular use.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 48 year old male always suffering from terrible body ache especially on legs and back what should I do? suffered from slip disc 7 yrs ago. I drive bike daily 30 kms to work is this the reason? please advise.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Your persistent back pain could be due to you driving a 2 wheeler since a long time. Can you tell me whether your leg pain you feel is radiating from your lower back region or is it an independent entity? also do you feel any numbness, weakness, paresthesias in legs as well? have you got some investigations like x rays of your back and blood tests like vitamin d tests for leg pain etc? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed