Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Bagga
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BaggaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 years old. 53 kg weight 5 feet tall. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything.
I am feeling like vomiting and my body is totally paining but I am not getting any fever but feeling very weak.
Since someday my full right side of body paining a lot if I do hard work like carry things it's paining. So I decide to relax n take rest but now my side was numb I hand leg I feel Like feel less. I'm scared I dnt know what to do. Y it's happening. I'm fasting n I'm having normal food. please suggest me.
Cannula was inserted in my right hand on 15 june, tha veins are still paining a lot at that point. The pain has not gone since more than 15 days.
Im 28 years old female. Recently diagnosed with early cervical spondylitis. Can feel the beating of veins above the neck region. Sometimes the heart beats r so fast that I panic And can not take a full breath. Slight pain in the left breast sometimes. Suddenly the heartbeats get faster. Please help.
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
Namaskar sir, me kuch dino se running ker rha hu aur ab 3-4 din milk k sath andura mass v use kiya to 1-2 din se mera pet foola foola lag raha h aur aj puri body me dard bhi ho raha h to please sir aap kuch advise de aur please sir hindi me ans dena. Thank you.
Why do body pain come after we recover from. High fever and cold, is that a symptom of any other flu.
Doctor I had body pain while wake up. I am just 23 year old. I feel sleepy during day. I can not have confidence to join any job. Any instant solution. Please suggest me.
I have pain in whole body 24/7 I feel tired even if am doing nothing. Xray MRI arthritis blood test vitamin D and B12 all normal.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.