Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My hb electrophoresis report shows fetal haemoglobin percentage 0. Does this mean anything negative. M worried.
I have bad breath problem from last 5 year. So many time I visit dental doctor they told may be this problem come from cavity. They fill my all effected teeth. Still I am facing this problem from so many years.
For having good digestion I have lukewarm water in the morning and after food at night but after drinking warm water I have started getting cold should I stop warm water and what medicine should I take for cold.
Seduction is the art to powerfully attract someone and entice them into having intercourse. Seduction is very important to spice up a relationship and to ensure that the spark in the bed room never gets lost. As a woman you can do a multitude of things to seduce your man if you are missing the spark in the bedroom or he has become uninterested in sex with you.
Tips to seduce your man:
- Share a fantasy: Try to share your fantasies with him. Many men like fantasies such as bondage, elevator sex, PDA (Public Display of Affection) and role play. Fantasies stimulate the mind and can lead to unbelievable sex. Let your imagination run free. Try to experiment out of your comfort zone. Role playing, such as dressing up like your favorite comic characters or a doctor-nurse role-plays can spice things in the bedroom and make seduction extremely easy for you.
- Music: Music has profound influence on the mind. It can lift up your mood and also make you happier. A study shows if the musical tunes are extremely intense, it increases testosterone levels in men. Try to play some appropriate music in your bedroom if you want to seduce your man easily and boost his testosterone levels.
- Change your looks: Men tend to love variety and thus, try to experiment with different clothes, lingerie, and haircuts. This will make you look like an entirely different person. This will create a ‘forbidden love-making’ feeling in him and instantly turn him on and result in amazing sex.
- Massage his feet: Rub his belly or tickle his back while massaging his legs. Massaging makes blood flow increase to the body. Massaging can also make your partner stress free. Stress is the biggest mood killer for sex. If you partner is stress-free, it will be easier for you to turn him on.
- Plan a trip: Sometimes a monotonous life routine can make a man bored and lose interest in sex. Try to give him a surprise by taking him to a trip to an unknown place. The anticipation of having sex in an unknown place will turn him on easily.
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 16 years old and I have the habit of masturbation I need some advice and also (if required) some medicines to get rid of it. I also want to ask if it can cause any harm to my health or not and its disadvantages.
Holy month of Ramzan alters diet, slows body metabolism and causes some digestive discomfort. Follow these Eat & Erase pointers for more healthy & spiritual Ramzan.
• Essential to hydrate your body with lots of water pre & post fast
o Sehori – Lime water, Jeera water
o Iftar – Fruit Juice, Jaggery water with Sabja, ginger water
• Curd/Lassi at Sehori to control thirst and helps in acidity.
o Avoid it with salt. Cause it will lead to dehydration
• At sehori Roti, multigrain bread with peanut butter, Eggs, Oats/Wheat flakes/Museli with milk keeps you fuller for longer
• At iftar fresh fruits, dates add as an intial source of carbohydrate/energy to freshen you up
• Fruit Vegetable juice combination at iftar will help in cleansing in your body
• Kiwi, watermelon, musk melon, peach, plum at iftar helps to normalize water and salt levels in body
• Eat slowly at iftar to avoid overeating
• Fish, poultry cooked healthy can be consumed at iftar
• Sandwiches, grilled/shallow fried meat, daliya upma, potatoes to eat at Iftar
• Drink green tea at sehori
• Spicy, oily gravies/ fried items at Sehori makes you feel more thirsty through the day
• At iftar fried foods, red meat destroys your digestive system after 9 – 11 hours fasting
• Coffee, tea, carbonated beverages causes dehydration to make you feel more thirsty
• Biscuits, white bread, bakery products, noodles, rice at sehori/iftar time; easily digestible food keeps you hungry for the day
Making the smart food and nutrition choices is a necessary part during this holy month. More tips coming for digestive health, stay hooked
For any dietary assistance contact Ms. Sophia Lashkari at 0919867754752
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.