Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Arora
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AroraYour feedback matters!
I am married and ejaculates in 5 mins when enters my penis in my wife’s vagina is it normal or it should take more time if should be taken more time then what should I use for it can I use vigora 100 for it.
I am female 25 years I have frequently urination reports shows all normal but when I take urdef medicine which contains nimesulide cetrizine caffeine paracetamol it completely cures my urination only for 2 days. Then it starts as usual please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from secretion of mucus from nose and mouth, it does not end but whole year it may be low and high.
I am living alone and work in night shift. I am facing loose motion continuously from 2 months and my weight is also getting loose day by day.
I have suffer or drive job. When I drive my bike for long time, l have head ache. Some doctors tell me about it that getting. Please tell me about it. Thank.
I am 20 my questions is I daily masturbation in day 3 time so it's harmful for me I love sex but I know it's harming me so what can do for control my masturbation..
Hello sir, my age is 21 years. I'm getting fully stressed and head ache after my job. Getting pimple on my face recently. How to reduce?
I am 24 year old male. Earlier I masturbate 4 times a week now my penis erected very less while having sex and release very shorty. What should I do now?
Had stroke in October and left hands and legs got paralyzed. Now she got movement in left legs around 40% but not completely. Left hand is still paralyzed. No movement noticed despite many physiotherapy exercises. She is a diabetic patient and also having cholesterol issues. Now both are in the normal level. Is it possible to set right that?
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.