Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
Puscell and epthiel cell range in urine is 4-6 and 10-15 respectively. And sediment is also present. Alkasol syrup is already consumed and more antibiotic. Please suggest me a solution to get rid of this fast.
I've observed wen I control my pee for longer time it loses pressure while peeing.Is it a negative sign.Pls help.
In my ultrasound my prostrate size found is 22gm. My age is 29. Please suggest a medicines and reason for this enlarged prostate.
When I pass on urine and stool together, at the end when I am supposed to create pressure a white mucous fluid comes out from my penis.
My husband has small stone in left kidney recent health checkup. One doctor suggests contiflo od .4 mg tablet daily once. I heard something about this medicine causes some side effects. Is this medicine advisable or not. He has no urine problem, I mean he passed urine easily. And also he doesn't have any pain also. And one more thing is he suffered hypothyroidism problem. He used medicine for this problem. He used thyronorm 75 mcg daily one once. We are very confused about contiflo tablet. Please suggest contiflo used or not?
2 days before just after a wet dream I felt irritation during urination now irritation is not stopped but from pennis a whitish liquid is coming out it is odourless and sticky and its flow continuously after some intervals of time may b 1 hr or more, I have to wash pennis every time whenever go for urination. I can't understand it is semen or puss. I am very much scared .Please suggest something.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am urinating frequently day and night. Urine color normal. I usually drink 3-4liters of water daily. I do physical workout 3 days a week. I have diabetes. Please advise.
I am 18 years old .I m a female .I and my bf had anal sex. This is not first time. But this time I found something just popped out of my anus. It is small muscle type. I don't want to tell my parents.
Walnuts Shields From Colon Cancer
Eating 28 grams of walnuts everyday may change gut bacteria in a way that suppresses colon cancer a new research has found by university of Connecticut Health centre in United States
Walnuts has the most poly unsaturated fatty acids of all the commonly eaten tree nuts as well as the highest ratio of Omega - 3 to Omega - 6 fatty acids and high levels of a form of Vitamin E with anti cancer properties
They found that walnut consumption tended to push the gut microbiome toward an ecology that was potentially protective against Cancer.
I am a 53 years male, suffering from diabetes since 3 years, taking an ayurvedic capsule madhu sanjeevini and the diabetes is under control. Since 1 month, while sitting and passing urine, I feel the bladder is incomplete, urine is passing continuosly by stopping and stopping. For eg, if I pass 200 ml urine, it stops and again it comes to 100 ml, again it comes to 50 ml. Some times dropping of urine. What could be the reason? please suggest.
Frequent urination, blurred vision, difficultly concentrating, stomach problems, fatigue and tiredness, itchy skin, constant hunger, excessive abdominal fat, nerves problem These are my symptoms I take daily one tablet HIPRES-50 to keep control BP. Day before yesterday diagnosed with 18 mm gallbladder stone, liver enlarged & stones in kidney. I'm facing lot's of problems with my health, kindly suggest me your opinion, thanks & regards.
Hlo sir ,mujhe Anus k pass pain hota h, stool force out k time v pain hota h, kamr se dono pair tak kanta k jaisa chubhta h pain hota h.
I Got diagnosed after NCCT KUB Screening 1. Approx 9.3x13.5 mm (1400HU) calculus in left ureter. There is proximal hydroureteronephrosis. One approx 2.5 mm calculus in left interpolar calyx 2. Right renal cyst approx 3 1x2. 5 mm Could you suggest the next steps.
I am 30 years male and facing problem at the time of toilet something or a red type organ extract from my body in rectal and will auto adjust in body again after 10/15 minutes, I need to relax 10/15 minutes after toilet otherwise it is not going inside and create problems like pain. Problem in walking etc.
What is the medicine for urinary tract infection for males do when to take it. Main symptom is frequent urge for urination and unable to control it.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.