Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old . My left side chest is paining (like heart attack) since 1 year. All reports of heart field (tmt, ecg, ecco) are normal . What should I do? There is no pro. Of heart some doctors want me to sicretrist .and some told that it is muscular pain .I m taking all type of treatments of heart, stomach,muscular pain, from 1 year .but no relief tell me . Here is not a doctor to help nobody can understand the problem please help me.
Sir I have a problem about sex. If I see a girl I get feeling of sex with them. So sir pls give me the solution.
I many a times have a burning sensation around my chest area. Many people told me it is due to gas. is it? how to control that?
What are the most preferred Hospitals where Cystectomy of High Grade Urethral Carcinoma can be performed on a diabetic, hypothyroidism 74 years male having undergone by pass surgery of heart in April 2014 , and what will be approximate expanses including post operation radiotherapy/chemotherapy.
Ma partner have a problem of pre ejaculations plzzz suggest some medicines available in mumbai pharmacy easily pluz any household diet also .
I am a male age 33. I am suffering from acidity from around 2 years. I have tried all ph inhibitor drugs like pantoprazole etc but of no use. I never smoke/drink and eat very less spice food. I don't even eat out more then once a month. Please help. Sachin.
I am 29, unmarried male. Since 2 months I am experiencing itching at the tip of my Penis. Also, after masturbation burning sensation is experienced at the tip. What might be the problem? Please suggest a remedy.
Hey When my partner enter his penis in my vagina I feels alot of pain. There is long gap between sex day. Is it happening because of it only or is there any other problems? Please suggest.
How to control my sugar fluctuations, I also take human actrapid insulin 15 units before lunch and 20 units before dinner. After lunch my sugar level is above 275 and before dinner above 200 HOW I MAINTAIN MY SUGAR LEVEL?
What to eat in summer seasons. Because every I feel like loose motion and its too hard means its like to burning in ash hole.
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes. I have a very active life style that includes walking stairs, doing physical exertion n activity, regular walks, yoga with 72 kgs weight since last 20 yrs. Weight is down to 66 and I am following healthy food, no sugar diet. I want to pursue long distance running like half marathon or 10000 metres. Can you help?
Hello doctor my husband is getting fatty day by day. And he is having a very low bp also. He feels very weak .his sugar level is 75 (fasting) so I can not decide a healthy diet for him to make him fit. Please if you can suggest me one to follow. M very tensed about that. Waiting for your response.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.