Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Manish ThupperYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam AM facing problem while working on computer my eyes getting tied and pain and water And am facing headache regurly.
I usually get a headache, my eyes got pain and burn when I sit in front of my system, should I have to change my specs glass to some branded one which has some features in it?
I have hairs on my body. I have got many suggestions to undergo laser treatment. So I would like to know will my body hairs stop coming after the treatment or I have to undergo such treatment whole my life. I also want to know approximately how much will it cost.
I am working in a multi national company, I work on computer regularly, now my eye sight is weak, what is the treatment?
I think My eye sight is dropping day by day, and I'm just 13 years old, I watch 2 hr TV and use 1 hr laptop only which I think is common because my brothers do same as well. My eyes hurt when I study. Can you suggest me some remedies?
I am having a severe cough. Even at I was unable to sleep. My eyes are soo paining and I can't take any food since my neck is paining and my ears are so irritating me.
I am 33 year old male. My eyes are always dull. Since my nose is slightly bent. How to rectify this?
Sir my head is her pain at evening time So please tell me best solution And when my head do pain then my eyes very red.
My right eye is continuously twitching and vibrating since last one week. I have been applying a sodium carboxymethyl eye drop but it has no effect. What should I do?
A fundamental aspect of eye care and the long-term prevention of vision loss for patients with diabetes mellitus involves the identification of specific retinal pathologies and the subsequent determination of the severity of diabetic retinopathy. Traditionally, this has been accomplished through individualized assessments by experienced eye care professionals, preferably following pupillary dilation. However, given that it is estimated that there will be more than half a billion persons with diabetes by 2030, necessitating nearly 2000 eye examinations per minute just to evaluate those in need once every year, this approach to retinal evaluation is unlikely to be sustainable by health care systems globally. Furthermore, despite multiple national and international initiatives to increase access and promote awareness regarding the need for eye examinations for all persons with diabetes, only approximately 18% to 60% of persons undergo examinations that attain the recommended ocular examination guidelines.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.