Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish SharmaYour feedback matters!
My eyes are infected. I used Milflox drops for 5 days and now I am using Milflox PLUS and Tobrex for past three under the prescription of an ophthalmologist. But still I have redness and continuous excretion.
I wear contact lens and it is for six months expiration and after one month my eyes are starting to go red for a long while after I take out my contact lens. What should I do. Is there any medicine for this. Or any eye drop.
I am having a very bad pain in my eyes and my eyes are become red and keep paining till last night. What should I do now?
My eyes are paining so much. Also start etching in heat. I have specs and I used that some times. Please help.
I have shiver pain backbone continuously from 3 months. And eyes get red in every 1 hours. Please help me.
Sir I have red eye at evening since last 10 days and pain in my eye and also stomach is in good condition, in morning time when stomach will clear than no problem but when it is not clear than automatically itching problem and eye pain come, please help me sir.
Sir I'm 18+. My eyes so weak. I also wearing glasses shoes no is 2. I can't see far object clearly without wearing glasses. Some doctor told me that leaser operation is for me but some doctor told that it is dangerous. So please tell me what is right and what is wrong.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.