Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish MotiharYour feedback matters!
Sir mere teeth bahut he dirty colour k dikhte hai aur smell bhi bahut buri aati hai jab ki mai colgate toothpaste daily karta hu, fir koi asar nahi hai sir kaise bhi ye problem dur kijiye sir.
On teeth yellowish layer is form after proper brushing it will not clean. What should do for this problem ?is not it have any solution?
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
- eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque.
- try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick" to clear debris from around the gum line.
- have your dentures aligned as needed.
If you have bleeding gums, visit a dentist. A dentist is the expert you can count on to explain the causes of bleeding gums and to advise a treatment plan.
Hai there. I'm Akhil. I have small gaps in b/w my front 4 teeth's.how can I treat for this? If treatment how much does it cost.
Left side of my face is aching since morning right beside eyes and also near left jaw. What do I do? I am recently recovering from cold and cough.
Hi, Since 5th march my mother has some ulcers in her mouth and next day blisters started to appear near mouth it is painful as well as the ulcers are painful and there are too many of them. Her right side of face has started to swell and she has severe pain in the ear. We consulted a local doctor he said this is due to herpes virus. He has also prescribed medicine and lotion for the same. I wish to know if it is herpes virus only and how many days will it take to get cured. As my mother is in so much pain.Please help
My 38 year old husband suffers from sever ulcers in mouth especially on tongue when he takes allopathy. Y does it happen so? Is there a problem with stomach? Someone said its due to high acidity. Is it so?
There is pyria in my teeth and a whole is being created in one of inner teeth. Regular pain from last 15 days and in night pain increases. How to deal with and what is the cure.
. I have red and white spots inside my mouth on one side, I guess it is due to smoking, is it curable? Could I wait for its treatment till I start earning? Please help me.
Good morning doctor. I am 24 year old. My wisdom teeth growing and its aching half of my head. I am felling pain in shoulder of that side (right). Now that growing part completely covered with skin. Left side tooth half grown with out much pain. But this one is creating problem. It not even come out of the skin and its aching on head, back, neck and shoulder. Please advise. Thanks.
I am 23 year old girl and recently got one of my tooth extracted. I am pissed off with cavities. I just notices few black spots on 4 different tooth. Why the heck I am getting that even though I am brushing twice a day. Please help me. I am Army aspirant and should be fine with 14 dental points. I have already lost one at such an early stage. Please help me.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.