Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
My father is 62 years old. Past two years he has taking treatment for neck pain and gastric problem .but its not curing we should take all checkups .when he woke up in the morning he had pain on shoulders arms scapula and he tell chest burning, or like chest compression. Before two years he go to doctor they said he had problem on cervical region .he had full body nerves are paining a lot and it would be numbness and tingling .why it is happening .what is the solution for this conditions. Kindly help me doctor.
I have been suffering from knee pain and my MRI report says that grade 111 tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus, grade 11 tear on posterior horn and body of lateral meniscus. And mild left synovial effusion. And doctor suggested me to have a knee surgery. So I want to know that whether I will get well as earlier or some defect may be left after surgery. Please answer me as soon as possible.
Sir my wife has severe lower back pain more than 20 days she is unable to bend forward her age is 28 years she is lactating the child please help.
I have golfer's elbow for six months. I have tried oral medication and also ultrasound from physiotherapist. Its not perfectly alright. Still I have pain in bulgy bone. Does steroid injection will cure the golfers elbow permanently? what should I do?
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.