Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 57 year old male & suffering from diabetes since last 5-6 years, sugar level is under control by allopathic treatments. what my sugar level can be controlled by ayurvedic treatment.
I am an asthmatic patient, so sometimes I face a problem in inhaling. And this is mostly during winters, I resist taking inhalers, so what should I do so that I this problem does not cause me much harm?
In my scalp, in a particular portion like 3cm scabs coming, I picking out and it became my habit. For the past 5 years I am suffering because of this. I have taken lot of treatments and consulted various dermatologists, I had removed the particular part by a plastic surgeon and biopsy done. As per the reports doctor said none. After 6 months I m getting the same problem. Again I consulted the same consultant, prescribed medicines not working. How to treat the scalp scabs? Is there any natural way for this? Please suggest me how to overcome this.
I am 17 years old and I have been suffering from redness and itching of eyes since I was about 10 years. I have used prednisolone e/d , winolap , ocurest AH , Tacrolimus ointment , cyclomune , and what not. While I use these It gets fine. But when I stop using them t comes back as If I never used any medicines. I wash my eyed continuously with cold water. Currently, I use Tacrolimus eye ointment since a month now. But I get a feeling that Problem is back somewhat. please help. Thanks.
Hello, I suffered with pilonidal sinus 2 years ago nd got treatment through Ayurveda medicines and wound on butuck was cleared. Last night been to a movie I am getting back pain like how faced a problem 2 years ago. I felt that sinus is not cleared so pls help me.
I take it a medicament sinogan, because I was desperate not to sleep and hurt much head the doctor I visited told me that had no importance and not he sent me nothing to sleep, then I was told that drug was used for sleeping and I bought it, but really not is the reason for the insomnia If I was thinking about not taking it more, because it says that it is for schizophrenia and other things, and the adverse effects they are scary because they affect many things Is that according to what I think is that both antibiotic affect me the nervous system and as I think that can not sleep. Because from January to may of this year I took as 9 different antibiotics, including antifungal and amoebas. And all those caused me acidity and hurt my throat with the acids of the stomach And that is why I have now destroyed bacterial flora I think it could be poisoning of antibiotics my body maybe.
I am 28 years old. I always have throat pain problem during cold weather. It will be there for 1 week almost. Every time when I go to hospital, doctor ask for the X-ray but they say everything is fine and they give some antibiotics. Could you please suggest what to do?
For what reason now a days diabetic is more spreading? Also small children's are suffering in diabetic. What's the main cause? How to avoid it?
I am 49 years old. When I going to sleep. Then my calf of leg gives me a lot of distress. So I cant sleep. So what I do?
From past 6 years suffering from diabetic and taking medicine GLYSIS-M AND JALRA 50/500 I M WORRIED STILL HOW MANY DAYS.
One of the most common health complaints that many of us face at various points of our lives is stomach ache. Stomach ache stems from multiple reasons, ranging from indigestion and gastric imbalances to cramps of some sorts. Stomach ache can cause a lot of discomfort and agitation and it usually calls for immediate respite. Most prominent causes of stomach pains are related to digestive troubles and therefore the remedy should be directed at rectifying that.
While the market is flooded with all sorts of antidotes for stomach ailment and digestive issues, they more often than not simply provide temporary relief and does nothing long term per se. In that regard, Ayurveda can prove extremely beneficial because it purifies the system from within and provides a lasting cure to disorders, such as stomach pains. Ayurveda uses natural constituents for remedying such illnesses without inflicting any side effect.
Some of the most effective Ayurvedic tips to cure stomach pains has been given below.
- Pomegranate Seeds: Pomegranate is endowed with purifying properties. It can prove really helpful in pacifying abdominal or stomach pains when mixed with black salt and pepper corns.
- Nutmeg oil: Abdominal pains are intricately related to gastric troubles. Therefore, in order to cure the germ of such pains, Ayurveda recommends the regular consumption of nutmeg oil mixed with sugar. This accords one with relief from cramps.
- Clove and warm water solution: Boiling about 8-10 cloves in water and consuming this warm water solution has proven really beneficial for those suffering from abdominal pain.
- Molasses: As a more prolonged practice, Ayurveda suggests the intake of molasses after every meal to cure gastric troubles. This results in eventual reduction in the stomach pains.
- Ginger and lemon extract: Blending lemon extract with ginger extract is a reliable ayurvedic therapy to cure stomach disorders and soothe abdominal pains.
- Celery solution: One of the most vouched for ayurvedic therapies for stomach ache is a solution made of roasted celery and lukewarm water. It goes a long way in detoxifying your system and curing all sorts of stomach ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.