Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been facing problem of bleeding gums for over 2 years now. 1.5 years back I went to my dentist who told me that there is a lot of tartar in your teeth and I must get the scaling done. I agreed. My dentist then told me to get scaling again after 6 months. After scaling the problem of bleeding gums reduced. However, I felt the spacing between my teeth increased. So I did not go for scaling again. Now again bleeding gums problem has aggravated. Whenever I brush, blood comes out no matter how slowly I try doing it. Whenever I eat apple etc blood stains the fruit. I recently went to some dentist and she told me that there is 5mm tarter in my teeth. She told me that my wisdom tooth is not able to come up because of the plaque. Please suggest me what should I do.
Is it okay to give calcium tablets during teething trouble in children and generally what is the ideal time of teething in children?
My teeth are very yellowish from inside where I cannot brush even. Otherwise I have no problem till now. Pls suggest how to take care of them and to clean them from inside. Thanks.
I'm male and 15 years old. My all teeth's so sharp when I chew food and drink something. I feel pain in my gums due to sharpness of it. It hits my tongue and gums.
I'm 45 years old, I'm having problem of my teeth. My teeth is very damage. Dentists told me to do root canals of all teeth and fix cap of synthics. Also told me your teeth in hinder. Gis gaye hi, due to that my young become very sensitive its very burn when I'm taking food hot cold or spicy. Even after taking food my young color become Change may be it red or some dark color. Pls advice me.
My one tooth is bent inwards. I don't want to use braces as someone told me that two other tooths from the corners will be removed for that. I heard of something called hard push up which is done manually by doctor and is time taking. Please suggest me on that.
My teeth are going yellow day by day. I don't eat junk or outside food Also I brush twice a day regularly, then why this happened to me? I am also very thin. Please tell the medicines.
Our daughter is 6.5 years old and her first set of teeth are not falling. Her front 2 incisors are bent out and new one are coming behind. What do we need to do dislodge old set and facilitate new ones?
I was suffered from periodontal problem and that was cured by deep cleaning and grafting a month back. Now there is big gap between my teeth after the stitch removed from the gum line. I want to know that the gums will grow back to cover the gaps between the teeth. Or some another treatment required?
Is teeth extraction necessary for front teeth straightening? I have heard a number of Cons of teeth extraction. I am asking this question for a female 26 years age.She has already gone to 2 year brace treatment.Thanks
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.