Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KohliYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident 4 months ago. But there is still little pain in my right leg knee. Please recommend me some exercise or homemade prescription.
I am suffering with severe pain in my butt since may 2015. What can be reason for such kind of pain?
I am 18 year old and I have pain in my legs from some days I take some painkillers Daly but I did not get any relive than what I can do to take relief from my pain please help me I am very helpless from my legs.
I am 53 years old, my both arms paining while I lift are move up and down. Some times it pains continually with out lifting arm, I am ex-soldier joined army at the age of 17 years, now I retired. Can you advise me how can solve this problem either by yoga or by medicine eagerly waiting for your reply, please help me. Regards.
I'm 23. My neck and back bone is always paining. I need support to sit n back of me. But this is not possible at all place. I didn't watch TV for a long. I lie down in bed and use mobile phone for along time. Even though when I have not used anything that time also I feel painful to my neck and back bone. Suggest me tips.
I met with accident 12 days to go but still my shoulder is paining from join and I can't move properly please give me some suggestion how can I get relief from pain.
My neck is paining last a week in left side please tell me what to do, should I take any medicine for that?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.